Halloween Forum banner

221 - 240 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi all!!
I want to share my 2
Shipping deadline is about here!!
thanks for the reminder for some reason I kept thinking it was the 17th - I'm going to be a little late as out this evening with family and wont box up and make Saturday post in time so will go first thing Monday. Will send on the tracking info when I get it

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am scrambling around today to get the last touches done on my crafting and I still have to find a box! I should be able to ship tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
i will be shipping out tomorrow. Dear victim just wait a little longer. Everything came out very nicely. I do hope you enjoy.

As for me. I HAVE BEEN REAPED!!!! Lucidhalloween i love it all. Thank you so much. I will post pictures later. Two items didnt make the trip full intact, but they are small breaks and will be fixed no problen. Thank yiu again. Everything is awesome!!

·
They call me HeebieJeebie
1,991 Posts
Let's try this again under the correct thread!!

I got reaped today!!

My resident box inspector seemed more interested than usual.....

Treats & catnip toys! There were 3 mice, but I had to give orange cat one so he'd go away. The girl kitties were waiting patiently until I took the picture then they got their's.

Hand soap that smells so good!

How pretty is this??? Love it!

Yay - white creepy cloth!

My daughter was tickled to hear there was something for the baby, too! This outfit is adorable - and little bitty baby socks SQUEEE!

The card said this super cook shirt was for Chuck, but it's a bit big. I'm pretty sure it'll fit one of my 4 foot skeletons, tho!!! That's awesome. I wish it fit me!

SOCKS!!!! Love them!

OMG - this guy is awesome!! I'm certain he will become a centerpiece at the daughter's baby shower since she's having a loose "baby shower before Christmas" theme and having everyone dress up.

I had gotten the mail on the way to grab the box off my front parch and I had what I assumed to be a card for the card exchange. I grabbed the box and had to do a double-take since the return address on the box was the same as the card!

So even if this was meant for the card exchange, I'm including a picture since I know you'll all enjoy it, too! I had a good laugh!

Thank you so much for everything, Shadow Panther!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Ok I have a bit of time here is my Reap from LucidHalloween. Again i love everything and the Stave is awesome. Thinking about displaying that year round.

As you can see, these two items are already on the wall. I had to hang them up. They are kool.

Ooooh Whats next you ask? Well let me show you. Some bones! (no they did not come in that way, i just had to do an X marks the spot thing.)

OMG!!!! floating candles!!!! just like what i was trying (and failed) to make. They are awesome!

I LOVE this jar. It is so......perfect.

AND!!!!!! There were treats included for the Puppies!!!!!!! (yes my dog is 5 years old and still my puppy, and my parents just adopted a 2 year old dog who is their puppy.)

This bat is so kool, pictures dont do it justice, it looks like its rotting away. Did you do that?

This quill pen is neat too. But i'm afraid that my lil sister might try to steal it from me (which she will not succeed.)

More to come in next post.

·
Registered
238 Posts
The last two items are decor sticker things. These i have not seen before, either that or i'm just blind. LOL

Thank you again Luci. I love every items (if you couldn't tell.) Thank you for being my Reaper, and let me tell you.........NOTHING SUCKS!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'm so glad you liked it, DRA.. I had a lot of fun putting it all together! I hope the vacuum box didn't confuse you too much when it arrived.. it was the sturdiest one I could find that was the right size. I was getting visions of you thinking 'I didn't order this' and returning it!
I'm sorry there were breakages.. it came a long way and the gremlins aren't as gentle as they could be I guess.
The stave was the one thing that almost didn't work out, I had real issues with him. I'm glad that he's made it though.
The bat was a poundland (our version of dollar store) skeleton that I corpsed with heat gunned plastic wrap and then latex over the top for the creepy feel. He was hanging on my bookcase for ages drying, and my cat was definitely not a fan!
The candles were really fun to make a real challenge.. I see what you mean about it not being straight forward! There was a lot of thinking outside the box with those.. lol

·
Registered
238 Posts
i used to shop at poundland alot when i studied in northern ireland. That was like a twice a week trip there.Asda was another shop we used to buy from a lot too. I love everything and the breaks are small and easily fixed. The puppies day thank you for the treats too.

·
Registered
50 Posts
So life has come crashing down and the shipping deadline is here and I simply will not be able to get my box out today! It is 99% ready, but I have to work so I won't be able to get it in the mail till Monday!
I am SOOOOO Sorry, but it is going out!!! My dear victim, I am just extending your suspense! Muwahahahah!!!!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Lisa I am SOOOO glad the skull made it. I made a black and toxic green one. The black one had sticking issues and the green one, well never seal spray paint with Madge Podge. Which was a duh since I had clear spray paint.

·
Registered
238 Posts
i cant decide either. I mean a rotting bat, crazy, a voodoo stave, insane, the jar, outstanding, the framed toe (or finger), ridiculous. The puppies love their treats, and i dont know, everything came out unimagineable. Luci, is elvery talented, and i am happy with it all. I didnt even wait an hour before hanging the mirror or the finger/toe. The bats hanga on my curtain rod lol. The stave is on my dresser leaning agains the wall.

·
Registered
229 Posts
So life has come crashing down and the shipping deadline is here and I simply will not be able to get my box out today! It is 99% ready, but I have to work so I won't be able to get it in the mail till Monday!
I am SOOOOO Sorry, but it is going out!!! My dear victim, I am just extending your suspense! Muwahahahah!!!!
Not to burst your bubble more but monday is a holiday (at least in the US) so probably tuesday

·
Registered
469 Posts
This is killing me (I'm a deadline fanatic) but I'm going to be late on shipping 😭 I ran into a problem finding an appropriate box (you'll see what I mean when you get it) and then I realized last night that Monday is a holiday and my local post office is closed on Saturday so this leaves me no choice but to ship on Tuesday 😭

·
Registered
64 Posts
My dearest victim.. My sincere apologies for not getting your reap out today. One of the zombies I work with didn't show up so I had to go in at 1030am. It being 130 am and just getting released from the gulag, I will be packaging the remainder of your goodies and shipping first thing tomoro via the self service station. Thankfully it doesn't have far to travel 😉

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,600 Posts
Let's try this again under the correct thread!!

I got reaped today!!
View attachment 723315
My resident box inspector seemed more interested than usual.....
View attachment 723316
Treats & catnip toys! There were 3 mice, but I had to give orange cat one so he'd go away. The girl kitties were waiting patiently until I took the picture then they got their's.
View attachment 723317
Hand soap that smells so good!
View attachment 723318
How pretty is this??? Love it!
View attachment 723319
Yay - white creepy cloth!
View attachment 723320
My daughter was tickled to hear there was something for the baby, too! This outfit is adorable - and little bitty baby socks SQUEEE!
View attachment 723321
The card said this super cook shirt was for Chuck, but it's a bit big. I'm pretty sure it'll fit one of my 4 foot skeletons, tho!!! That's awesome. I wish it fit me!
View attachment 723322
SOCKS!!!! Love them!
View attachment 723323
OMG - this guy is awesome!! I'm certain he will become a centerpiece at the daughter's baby shower since she's having a loose "baby shower before Christmas" theme and having everyone dress up.

I had gotten the mail on the way to grab the box off my front parch and I had what I assumed to be a card for the card exchange. I grabbed the box and had to do a double-take since the return address on the box was the same as the card!

So even if this was meant for the card exchange, I'm including a picture since I know you'll all enjoy it, too! I had a good laugh!

Thank you so much for everything, Shadow Panther!!!
View attachment 723324
Great reap! I love that skull! The certificate of insanity is awesome, lol. Glad your kitties got treats, too! Look at that kitty tail sticking out of the box, lol, gotta love box inspectors.

Ok I have a bit of time here is my Reap from LucidHalloween. Again i love everything and the Stave is awesome. Thinking about displaying that year round.

View attachment 723339

As you can see, these two items are already on the wall. I had to hang them up. They are kool.
View attachment 723340

Ooooh Whats next you ask? Well let me show you. Some bones! (no they did not come in that way, i just had to do an X marks the spot thing.)
View attachment 723341

OMG!!!! floating candles!!!! just like what i was trying (and failed) to make. They are awesome!

View attachment 723342

I LOVE this jar. It is so......perfect.
View attachment 723343

AND!!!!!! There were treats included for the Puppies!!!!!!! (yes my dog is 5 years old and still my puppy, and my parents just adopted a 2 year old dog who is their puppy.)

View attachment 723344

This bat is so kool, pictures dont do it justice, it looks like its rotting away. Did you do that?

View attachment 723345

This quill pen is neat too. But i'm afraid that my lil sister might try to steal it from me (which she will not succeed.)
View attachment 723346

More to come in next post.
Nice reap!! Love the stave, fancy skeleton picture frame, the quill and happy your puppies get treats, too!

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,361 Posts
Ugh — My poor victim must remain in suspense until I can mail next week!!
It’s a frightful waiting game! But I promise it will be worth the wait! buwaahahaaaa!

221 - 240 of 261 Posts