Halloween Forum banner

201 - 220 of 261 Posts

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,599 Posts
So I ordered a pretty important part of my gift for my victim. It arrived yesterday, only instead of what I ordered Amazon sent me a dvd of the princess bride 2... Fingers crossed I get the replacement in time!!
I hope you get your replacement in time...but I must ask..."The Princess Bride 2"?!?! Wait, did I miss something? The Princess Bride is one of my all time fave movies! How would I have not heard there was a sequel??

·
Registered
203 Posts
Dear victim,

tinight I purchased something not on your wish list. But as I saw it, it spoke to me. It sang to me. So it will soon be yours.

and you will love it because you’re a cool person like that.

look! The family was able to go to the Disney Halloween party tonight!

·
Registered
463 Posts
I will be sending a package with the flying monkeys on Monday. I normally bubble wrap the heck out of stuff but with a few I have I can’t. (Taps chin) how do I protect without bubble wrap.........hmmmmm
Styrofoam? 🤷‍♀️ Tell the monkeys to handle with care!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Styrofoam? 🤷‍♀️ Tell the monkeys to handle with care!
In my experience the monkeys never handle with care, regardless of how much I cajole or threaten. Darn monkeys!
I will be sending a package with the flying monkeys on Monday. I normally bubble wrap the heck out of stuff but with a few I have I can’t. (Taps chin) how do I protect without bubble wrap.........hmmmmm
Styrofoam peanuts?

·
Registered
64 Posts
what an insanely crazy week!!! I'm surprised I got any work done on my victims DIY stuff. Feeling the pressure now with less than a week to go!!! Picked up a few small things I thought they'd like while out spending more money I shouldn't on Halloween decor lol 🎃

·
Registered
359 Posts
Finally got a day off and got some work done on a project. I'm thinking with the way I've had to work this reap will have as much or more bought than crafted. I have seen some things I would like to buy though.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Spooky Black Cat, what a lovely photo. Those are memories that lasts. I remember a few years ago, my parents paid for everyone to go to Disney World for Xmas, we stayed at Fort Wilderness, and did the after hours Disney Xmas Party. It was all fun. That was our xmas gift from them that year. The a couple years ago, they took the family on a cruise for our xmas present. We love those "Gift Trips" more then actually items. Those trips are always fun and unique, never know whats gonna pop up. Lol

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi all - been busy at work but I have been gathering things for my Victim - hopefully will box up at the weekend and get shipped next week.
We still have got all the Hallowe'en boxes out of the loft for our own home decorating!
Sadly I'm not that crafty (not this year anyway) so most of the stuff if shop purchased (NOT POUNDLAND lol) I learnt from my previous one to send in one hit

anyway i've some some stuff crossed of on my victims list and I can't wait to package it up

·
Registered
39 Posts
I’m all boxed up and ready to ship! I do have one last and probably stupid question. Do we reveal who we are with the box? I put a card in my victim’s box..thanks!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
I thought I would be done and ready to ship by Friday BUT I have been asked to work Thursday and Friday on top of already working Saturday so it's going to be first of next week. So sorry dear victim. I don't want to throw it together. I want it to be prepared and ready like I think it should be for my victim.

201 - 220 of 261 Posts