Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Reaper Queen
8,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Note: please put that it's the 2nd reaper you are signing up for in the title!

Start of sign up:
August 28, 2019

Ending date for sign up:
Sept. 19,2019

(notice the short sign up time frame)

Shipping Deadline:

Oct. 12,2019

Rules:

1. The gift minimum is $20.00.....Also PLEASE follow your victims likes / dislikes list

2. The gift can be homemade, store bought, or a combination of the 2.
.You must get a tracking number when shipping your gift

54. You must PM Bethene when you ship, along with the tracking number
Send Bethene a PM when you receive your gift, PLEASE do this, your

reaper

will want to know it arrived
if you are having a issue with sending a gift, please contact me to see if it can be resolved :

if you agree to these terms and would like to participate, please message Bethene with the following information:

Name and address
likes, dislikes, themes if any, and any other info you feel might help your victim (example< out door haunt, indoor party, etc) PLEASE,, make it as detailed as possible, it makes it so much easier !!!
shipping preference : any where, USA only, USA and Canada only, Canada only, Europe

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,271 Posts
Wow! Time for the second one already! Not going to commit yet. Still have the first one to finish and two classes coming up within a few weeks of each other.

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
Going to have to pass on this as well, bidding grand tidings to all who wade into this pool!

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'll be joining as well, but I'd like to edit my list so that the victim is my husband. I will still take full responsibility for sending a gift to my victim of course. Is this doable?
I’d be interested to know this too. I had considered getting gifts for my young adult daughter and I would be sending. I just think it would make her super happy, and she could use a little happy. I had said I wasn’t joining, but I would possibly consider if I could do this.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
About this Discussion
95 Replies
36 Participants
bethene
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing