Halloween Forum banner

101 - 120 of 123 Posts

·
They call me HeebieJeebie
1,991 Posts
I just need to find a box that will accommodate a large amount of bubble wrap......

I got a skeleton vulture this weekend, I'll call up his living buddies to come pick up this package and carry it off to parts unknown (to all but me so far!)

1,199 Posts
Dearest Victim things have been going well... Such things have happened here.. a failure was turned into a win amazingly things came together. Now to search out the proper shipping container.

·
Registered
306 Posts
So, I was on my way to the post office when my windshield wipers just....stopped working. I've been having tons of issues with my car so this was the icing on the crap cake. It was raining and I had to turn around and drive home.

Luckily, I got my mom to drop the package off for me before I had my flight out to NYC. Alls well that ends well, someone will be reaped by Saturday! :)

·
Registered
865 Posts
Shipping deadline today. If there's a issue please let me know!!
Wow, how the time has flown! I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the reaps. I know everyone is crazy busy right now with Halloween just a couple of weeks away, but I hope they remember to post pictures! Seeing what everyone received is so much fun!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Package is in the wind and someone will be getting reaped Monday!

Although after mailing, I realized I forgot the card... :eek: I guess I'll 'fess up after it's received. :D

·
Registered
865 Posts
Package in flight!!!
More reaps! Does anyone know how many are left? Please post pictures when you receive your package. All of us are anxiously awaiting photos!

·
They call me HeebieJeebie
1,991 Posts
Someone got reaped at 12:42PM on their front porch!

and guess what??? I did , too!

Thank you so much kloey74 for the awesome package!

The JOLs are fantastic! Did you "update" them? And I have a light fixture that'll go in the smaller one, can't wait to put them in the cemetery!
IMG_3503.jpg

I adore the little pillow & the spider is fabulous!
IMG_3504.jpg

Custom art? Awesome!!
IMG_3505.jpg

This is probably my favorite, tho.....
IMG_3508.jpg IMG_3509.jpg

And my critters found the box ~really~ interesting!
IMG_3502_LI.jpg
That's Maddie on the left, Rusty is inside the box (you can see his tail), Daisy on the right & Jack the Beagle in front.

Thank you so much!!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Someone got reaped at 12:42PM on their front porch!

and guess what??? I did , too!

Thank you so much kloey74 for the awesome package!

The JOLs are fantastic! Did you "update" them? And I have a light fixture that'll go in the smaller one, can't wait to put them in the cemetery!
View attachment 571021

I adore the little pillow & the spider is fabulous!
View attachment 571023

Custom art? Awesome!!
View attachment 571025

This is probably my favorite, tho.....
View attachment 571027 View attachment 571029

And my critters found the box ~really~ interesting!
View attachment 571031
That's Maddie on the left, Rusty is inside the box (you can see his tail), Daisy on the right & Jack the Beagle in front.

Thank you so much!!
Kloey makes the absolute best corpsed pumpkins! Anyone who gets one is very lucky indeed. Love the kitties!

101 - 120 of 123 Posts