Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For 2022, my theme will be great moments in horror movies, so far I have: the bed scene from the exorcist, the shower scene from Pyscho, the kitchen kill from Halloween, the corner scene from Blair Witch Project....i am looking for at least 3 more scenes, all scenes will use skeletons for the characters....so please send your ideas....thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
For 2022, my theme will be great moments in horror movies, so far I have: the bed scene from the exorcist, the shower scene from Pyscho, the kitchen kill from Halloween, the corner scene from Blair Witch Project....i am looking for at least 3 more scenes, all scenes will use skeletons for the characters....so please send your ideas....thanks
How about the Prom scene from Carrie......

·
Registered
296 Posts
My yard haunt has always been a cemetery/pumpkin patch, and occasionally we add in a funeral home/crematorium to the display. I will probably stick to what I've done for the past 20+ years. Lots of ways to change/re-arrange it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
yes, I love that scene also, which brings me to my 2022 theme for inside, I typically do the entire 1st floor consisting of 5 rooms and just let people walk through if they want, I have decided to do the wedding of Frankenstein and his bride taking place in the largest room and in the back room have the laboratory/ dungeon which looks out to the backyard where I can do another cemetery scene.
I have been researching the movies looking for a name for the bride, apparently there was none so I am leaning towards Lily. In my version the monsters didn't die and they worked things out and fell in love, rebuilt the castle and are now getting married. It sounds corny but I still want to keep it creepy but I will have a cake with a frankenstein and bride topper on it , Amazon has a great one. I also found a costume that reminds me of Sinatra, not sure if its supposed to be him but he will be the entertainment and will call him Frank Sinatrastein. I was thinking for the grooms i could have universal monsters Wolfman ,Dracula, and Mummy. Any ideas? Gesture Art Painting Font Happy
Outerwear Textile Sleeve Collar Headgear
, has anyone done something similar?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts