Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Reaper Queen
9,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is.. the main reaper of the year!
I have a few new "rules" if you will! Only 2 un-altered dollar tree items. If used to create something unique, that is fine! But DO NOT load the box with them. Unless specifically asked for in their list.
You must follow, at the very least, the spirit of your victims list. If you brainstorm a cool idea that goes along with their list, that's great! But for example, if people decorate indoors only, don't send out door items!

PLEASE, for your sake, AND for the sake of your reaper please participate in the thread, even if just commenting once in a while, and make it easier by having picture, Pinterest, or the like.

Also PLEASE let your reaper know when your gift arrives,, people become concerned that their boxes got lost, which has happened in the past, So make sure you do that!!!!
POST PICTURES of your gifts. It is only the polite thing to do,,
You must follow the minimum of 20 dollars value of your gifts!!!!!
Lets make this a great reaping with no issues!!

So on with the dates: here is the
Official Sign up thread for the Big Reaper!

Start of sign up: July 29' 2022
Ending date for sign up: August 23' 2022
Shipping Deadline: Sept 22.2022

Rules:
1. The MINIMUM value of the gift must be $20.00, please follow this,
2. The gift can be homemade, store bought, or a combination of the 2.
3. gift can be Halloween , Day Of The Dead, or any other "haunt" related or décor items
4.You must get a tracking number when shipping your gift
5. please post in the thread that your gift arrived
6. If you are having a issue with sending a gift, please contact me to see if it can be resolved: if you do not send a gift but have received one, you will be banned from further secret reapers.

If you agree to these terms and would like to participate, please message Bethene with the following information:
Name and address

Likes, dislikes, themes (if any), and any other info you feel might help your victim (example< out door haunt, indoor party,. PLEASE, make it as detailed as possible, it makes it so much easier !!! Again, DETAILS!!!!!!!
Example, instead of I like witches, what do you like, potion bottles, spellbooks, brooms, etc.

Also. do you want to ship to the USA only, Canada and USA, Canada only, Europe only or anywhere. Please let me know in your PM.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,956 Posts
Well, you know I am in!! I have zero idea what to put on my list, as I'm rather out of room for decor, lol, but I'll figure something out. I'll sign up, officially, when I can come up with that list.
Speaking of, we need a Likes/Dislikes thread...which you could already be working on, since this thread only just popped up, lol.

{{WitchyKitty does her usual thing for the start of each Reaping Season...gets blankets, pillows and string lights ready to put up in bethene's bushes for the Victim wait. Oh, and gets her water wings ready...just in case.}}

The Auditor already started setting up the bar, during the pre-Victim waiting days, so we just need to get that more fully stocked for, hopefully, a lot more Reapers, this year...and does anyone know where the pool floaties and giant pool gerbil balls went to???

·
Reaper Guardian
2,129 Posts
I will most likely sit out the actual exchange this year....I'm 300% focused on an upcoming fandom convention (Miss Fisher Con!) where I'm presenting on organized crime in Australia during the 1920s and 30s, so the idea of pulling a list together in time..um, nope. BUT! Definitely here for the bush-play!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Привет друзья, как ты?
Lady Arsenic pours herself a merlot & grabs a slice of pizza. She starts playing Bach partita #3 in E major on the violin while waiting for friends to drop by.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,956 Posts
Привет друзья, как ты?
Lady Arsenic pours herself a merlot & grabs a slice of pizza. She starts playing Bach partita #3 in E major on the violin while waiting for friends to drop by.
Pizza?! There is PIZZA??? Where? Is it gone, already? Is there any Pineapple Jalapeno pizza????? ("Try before you deny.")
Clothing Arm Photograph Human Sharing

Beard Happy Cool Picture frame Turban

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,956 Posts
I am so, so sorry to whoever gets my list...it's a disaster. I don't know what I'm typing and it's even confusing ME, in spots, lol. I'm trying to just doctor my list from previous years...adding to it, removing a few things. It has gotten rather huge and, probably, repetitive. 😂 :LOL: o_O

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,956 Posts
Yep. It's right here. On the pool floatie...just reach over and grab some...just a little bit farther....
Sigh...cruel. Very cruel.
Do I give up the delicious Pineapple Jalapeno Pizza...or go for the pizza, knowing I may drown. Hmmm...

{{WitchyKitty puts on her water wings and reaches for the pizza...💦🌊...SO worth it.}}

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,956 Posts
Привіт, друже! Як приємно бачити вас знову!
Okay, I got curious and did a translate for both of your, apparent, Russian spy language.
First, Lady Arsenic said something along the lines of, "Hello, friends. How are you?"
...but, Auditor...yours translated to, "Hello, my friend! Yak will give you heat!"...
...LOL!!!! What?? Yaks will give you heat????? 😂:LOL::unsure:

1 - 20 of 212 Posts