Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 219 Posts
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feeling like you're living in an Iron Maiden? Moldy and stiff as a Mummy? Creaky joints of a Skeleton? Foggy brain of Frankenstein's Monster?

JOIN in the 2022 Halloween card exchange!

Fire up your creative juices. It's fun - easy - and a great way to enjoy a little Halloween fun.

Here is how it works:

Post in this thread if you wish to exchange Halloween greetings with other Halloween Forum members. Indicate if you have a mailing limit for the number of greetings you wish to send out and where you're willing to mail to... USA, USA & Canada, Everywhere and Anywhere. It can be a letter, greeting card, postcard or note - handmade or store bought or a little of both. With that said Sorry e-cards do not count.

Then exchange snail mail addresses via private message with others who wish to exchange greetings and have fun!

In the hopes of getting our greetings out by Halloween I'll say a mailing deadline of Oct 23 for US, even earlier for overseas. This will give us plenty of time to shake out the cobwebs, pat ourselves back into some kind of human shape, get our dead butts off the couch, STOP binge watching Shudder TV and become a little creative again.

Reminder many of us like to add a little swag with our greetings or get super creative with our greetings PLEASE make sure you have added enough extra postage if your greeting is oversized in anyway, postage rates have gone up this year.

Ready... Set.... Create .. - ! Buwaa ha haaaa!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I’m in. No limit and will mail anywhere. Send a PM with your address and I will respond with mine. Please note that it may take a few days for me to get back to you because of my work schedule. I work twelve to fourteen days and am off four. If you share your address I will send you a card.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hey all! It's been a busy past couple of years. I was getting married two years ago and then last year I broke my ankle and was in miserable pain.... so this is my year to rejoin! I can take up to 30, will send anywhere. So excited to be back!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hi there all you early birds,

I'm back again for another year of halloween card exchanging. Have already been thinking about what to put inside mine this year (that I can still afford to mail and that the post office won't yell at me about because they don't want to hand cancel anymore 😁).

I can send a 3 or 4 seasonal greetings out to any country and will commit to around 20-ish to be sent anywhere here in the U.S. Just shoot me a PM with your contact address info and I will get back to you with how to reach me. I too have a 11 to 12 hr a day work schedule so please don't worry if it takes a couple of days before I respond. I promise to eventually get back to you on a day off.

I will make another post when/if I can't send any more spooky folks a card because I have reached my limit to how many I can get done this year. Also I usually tend to send out my cards the last week of September or first week of October since over the years I have had a handful of issues with the USPS or another country's postal service losing or returning things to me. This earlier mailing out gives me a chance to get another card in the mail to someone before Oct 31st in these cases.

Thanks again to all who participate in what has become over the last several years now probably my favorite tradition of the season! Look forward to doing this yet again with some fellow Halloween loving people.

-AsH

1 - 20 of 219 Posts