Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14,684 Posts
Absolutely fabulous job there! I really loved all of your design/layout choices and the “interior house” facade. Everything looks great from props to lighting. Clever use of christmas lighting doing double duty too. Whatever you modified it’s hard to tell (nicely done) but I’m sure that Nutcracker guy if modified and not a DIY prop had different hands before. Really makes him look creepier than just the dripping “mascara” look and chest cavity. BTW did you do a kicking legs prop for inside the fireplace?

Super cool of your HOA to promote.

·
Registered
14,684 Posts
The bear was a reskin of a spirit mask and then we made the rest of it. Had to darken the fur and stuff. The nutcracker is a commercial bought nutcracker that was repainted, new hands and the entire chest was redone to look like his gross mouth opening.
I thought that mask looked familiar, have it and a panda one; I’m use to the button eyes on it tho’ LOL. I like your changes to creep it out. I haven’t seen the Krampus film, just aware of the creature from watching a Grimm Christmas episode a while back and then seeing the prop on Spirit Halloween’s website when it came out. Your display now has me interested to see the film. Sure I will appreciate your work all the more!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts