Halloween Forum banner
21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
I'm still here and joining, just had a crazy busy last week with Halloween, kids had appointments, my mom had surgery yesterday.... Uuugh. I took a week off work to get everything handled, now tomorrow is my last day off before I go back, and I am going to stay home and do nothing! Will get properly signed up and post my list, promise!
:)

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'm still here and joining, just had a crazy busy last week with Halloween, kids had appointments, my mom had surgery yesterday.... Uuugh. I took a week off work to get everything handled, now tomorrow is my last day off before I go back, and I am going to stay home and do nothing! Will get properly signed up and post my list, promise!
:)
I’m in the same boat! I started working on my
List today but definitely need to refine it lol. Then ill
Send it-hopefully Friday!

·
Registered
159 Posts
So excited!!!!!!
I have a wide variety of things that I like, so I’m pretty easy to buy for. 😊
Christmas:
I was given a book about Turner Classics Movies-30 best Classic Christmas movies. I’ve only heard of half of them so now I want to buy the others. I can only use DVD’s.
Remember the Night (1940) The Shop Around the Corner (1940)
Beyond Tomorrow (1940) The Man Who Came to Dinner (1942)
I’ll Be Seeing You (1944) Christmas in Connecticut (1945)
Holiday Affair (1949) The Holly and the Ivy (1952)
We’re No Angels (1955)
I like lots of different types of Christmas décor: Primitive, Country, Farmhouse, Whimsical, Traditional
We are moving into a new house soon and I’m going to use the boxes from our washer and dryer to wrap and put outside as decorations. However, I don’t want to use regular wrapping paper because, with the weather, they won’t hold up too long. I would love some dollar store table clothes with Christmas patterns to use as my wrapping paper.
Between myself and my boyfriend, our kids and grandkids we have 14 people! I usually hang stockings for everyone (but don’t really need one for myself and my boyfriend as we don’t put anything in them). If you are a crafty person, and have the time and desire, it would be cool to have individual stockings for the kids and grandkids. I usually keep the stockings to use from year to year (because I buy the expensive ones), so I don’t let them take them home, but if they had their names on them I would let them take them home.
Men Boys
Anthony Carson
Victor Bransynn
Derek Xaide
Women Zayne
Whitney Hudsen
Brittany Girls
Heather Lillie
We have a big Christmas party every year so Christmas serving dishes, bowls, mugs, etc. are always useful.
I have an old Coca Cola crate hanging on my wall with old stuff in the boxed in sections. I have decided I would like to put stuff in it for the holidays. Anything Christmas or Halloween that’s no larger than 2x2 to go in these sections would be great.
Halloween:
We have a big Halloween party every year and always have our version of an escape room so anything that could be used for that:
Combo locks, locks with keys, boxes with lids, deciphers, chains, etc.
Halloween serving dishes, bowls, plates, cups, etc.
Realistic eyeballs
Dog Costumes
: Australian Shepard (Zar) would need XL or XXL; German Shepard/Boxer mix (Pooh) would need XL. They don’t like costumes that actually come over their heads, but other than that, the sky is the limit.
Wax melts: Fall and Christmas scents
Jewelry: Christmas or Halloween – pierced earrings (love long, dangly earrings), necklaces, bracelets, pins
Unusual/unique wine glasses and wine bottle toppers
About 3 years ago I bought a huge container of Modge Podge that’s almost gone. I could use some more….

21 - 40 of 77 Posts