Halloween Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please share pics of your Halloween sweaters! 馃巸

If you are able, please tell us where you got it from.

(I currently don't own any Halloween sweaters 馃槺, so in addition to seeing what everyone has, I am looking for inspiration for any cozy/warm sweaters! If you have suggestions, please also link those below! 馃槉).

His name is Roger Clyne
I wish I could own Halloween sweaters but sadly it's been too warm here the last few years to wear even long sleeve t-shirts let alone Halloween sweaters.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish I could own Halloween sweaters but sadly it's been too warm here the last few years to wear even long sleeve t-shirts let alone Halloween sweaters.
I'll give you 10 or 20 degrees of our cooler weather in exchange for 10 or 20 degrees of your warmer weather! 馃槅

Its too hot here as well but i did pick up these from 5below. They say PJ top but they are cute enough to wear out.
Super soft and light weight.
Good idea!

This is the one I rock when it finally gets cool enough: Classic Horror Monsters Fair Isle Halloween Sweater for Adults
They've got a ton this year: Halloween Sweaters for Kids and Adults
Ooo! How is the quality, softness, and warmth?

Registered
Ooo! How is the quality, softness, and warmth?
Quality and softness were much better than I was expecting. It is a legitimate tight knit and not a print. Take a SoCal guy's opinion on warmth with a grain of salt, but it works great on a cool fall evening here. The adult large weighs 24oz on my kitchen scale if that's helpful.
White Black Textile Sleeve Mammal

Registered
I have a light sweater I got from Target a while back that is pumpkin orange and has black JOL's on it. Because of MCR's link above, I ended up ordering the black cat & pumpkin sweater, whoops! We do plenty of fall & Halloween events though, so I'm not going to be too mad at myself.

Hair Face Lip Neck Sleeve

Registered
I have several from Halloween Costumes that are very comfortable and double knit. I live in the Midwest, I'd say they're good to about 70 degrees. Our Halloween last year was about 50 and I had to add another sweatshirt.
Unique Vintage and Modcloth have great designs too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts