Halloween Forum banner
241 - 260 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi Halloween Friends,
Been so busy getting the cards done & a reaper at the same time. So I haven't had a chance to catch up here. The cards are their journey 📭📭📭📭📭📭📭 all across the USA & 2 other Continents!
Got all my cards & packages in the mail today. I missed the memo that the Post Office was closed Monday.
Just sitting here opening cards, (enjoying cuppa tea). 1 card better than the next and a WOODEN PUMPKIN🎃 oh my. I was so surprised & so impressed. Thanks everyone for sharing all your talents & Halloween wishes. 🎃 HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🦇

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,375 Posts
My munchkin is on quarantine again and the highlight of our daily walk is checking the mail for cards. We received four more yesterday and wish to thank:

nik 176
Tropical Jewel
LLR
CallyIn

The creativity of all the cards I've received is spectacular (and the extras are awesome as well)!

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,375 Posts
yes there will be a Krampus - Dec card exchange.
Okay I can't believe I'm looking forward to this one but I've had so much fun this time around, so why not!

Lizzy Borden - thank you for the Frankenstein card (did you draw it? Awesome!)
Yes but I cheated a little. I found a drawing tutorial online and produced the original. Then I placed it on the light box and traced the general outline and then went back and filled in the details. So each one is alike but yet a little different. Glad you enjoyed it!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nine more cards yesterday!!

Defenestrator - Great ominous card and poem from the Revenant Manor!!
Darrelarose - I love the hanging tarrot card!! (and cool envelope details!)
LLR - So funny, gave me a chuckle especially since we've been doing a bathroom remodel. I love all the signs!
TropicalJewel - Great classic card and bonus picture!!
NYK - Loved the added effect of the spider webbing! So many hand-drawn details - Bravo! (TY for the bookmark too)
Callylyn - As a cat mother I especially appreciated your card; too funny! Nice job on the card!!
DigitalChick - Such a cool embossed EAP raven and poem! Thank you for the inserts!!
LizzyBorden - Love Love Love the drawn Frankenstein! I was reading your post about how you did it. So awesome!
nik176 - That witch has character, lol, love her!! Thank you for the inserts!

Thank you all!! So fun to get all of these greetings.

1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #250 ·
More cards so many more to give thanks for

LLR - Why yes my town is a real nightmare - thanks for noticing.
NYKate - thank you for the witchy handmade card and book marks
Callyln What a lovely witch card, and yes I'll beware the cat
TropicalJewel & ShadowSoldier - Thank you for the forever forum friends card...
lizzyborden - Thank you for you hand drawn Frankenstein card
DigitalChick - A lovely sunset witch card
nik176 - Thank you for the cute gnome witch card

·
Registered
256 Posts
I've received 14 greetings so far! I know I listed a few once before, but I'll list them all here. Thank you all so much, I love the diversity!!

Shadow Panther - I love that classic poem, and perfect with the beautifully creepy card!
Skullie - Wow, just wow!! Such a unique card (and fun envelope)!
Lady Arsenic - The tombstone is such a great idea! I love it!
Moonbaby345 - Classy, clasic, and very cool! Plus, I love cats soooo..... <3
"Can't Wait" - The vintage prints are some of my faves, and that pumpkin was such an awsome surprise!
Holly Haunter - I adore steampunk, and I always look forward to your cards! (Loved the skelly on the envelope!!)
Chocolatechip1979 - Loving that vintage, and the picture was perfect!
Araniella - What an awesome card and envelope set!! I'm into anything with skulls and skeletons.
GothKittyLady - Another fabulous stationary set with goodies! I may use the word search as a bookmark too :)
Ash-1031 - Such a cute card with the cat and pumpkins, plus more goodies (and I'm a tea drinker)!!
HallowmasBooKitty - Again, great card and I love the stickers! (love your address label)
Cinthius - Again, thank you for the playfully gothic card and tarrot cards! Perfect!!
Woodward55 - Again, thank you for the classic Halloween greetings, and super fun envelope font!!
BromBonz - I always look forward to your hand drawn cards. Cats vs Angel, too funny!!

I finally got around to making my clothespin wreath (inspired by someone else last year, sorry I can't remember who it was to give you credit), and will try to get a picture later today.
I made this 1 in 2019 & posted a pic with all my cards and I made 1 for the Merry Reaper that year for Hostess with the mostest. I made hers Red & green. It could have been mine or hers? But not my idea, it's been around for ever for Christmas cards. Its was simple & inexpensive but kinda putsy to make & I remember freezing spray painting in the garage lol. But its so handy for the cards I love it. What color did you make yours? 🎃
Creative arts Art Font Carmine Event

·
Registered
72 Posts
I made this 1 in 2019 & posted a pic with all my cards and I made 1 for the Merry Reaper that year for Hostess with the mostest. I made hers Red & green. It could have been mine or hers? But not my idea, it's been around for ever for Christmas cards. Its was simple & inexpensive but kinda putsy to make & I remember freezing spray painting in the garage lol. But its so handy for the cards I love it. What color did you make yours? 🎃 View attachment 754913
Yes!! This is it!! I happened to find a wire wreath at the second-hand store, and spray-painted the clothespins black. I hot-glued them to the wreath (most with Gorilla glue sticks) and now some are popping off. I'm now going in with the big gun, E6000 adhesive, to reinforce everything.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yes!! This is it!! I happened to find a wire wreath at the second-hand store, and spray-painted the clothespins black. I hot-glued them to the wreath (most with Gorilla glue sticks) and now some are popping off. I'm now going in with the big gun, E6000 adhesive, to reinforce everything.
I used a hanger, so they slide on & never fall off.
I used a hanger and strung them on so they cant fall off. 🎃

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hi everyone,
So I'm perplexed here. I received some cards already!!!! Thanks u all. I'm having trouble cross referencing a card I received that's not on my list. The card doesn't have a screen name on it either. I've either lost the email ? Didnt receive 1? or I was on last years list? But its hand written. Hum... I'm sending 🦇 out a card but have no idea who it is!! Lol 🎃
Ps I love ur cool card! 💀
Hay girl I did not receive an address from you. I sent you mine but I wanted to send you one. Let me know what I should do., Skullie

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have received so many great cards. Everyone must have been on the ball this year. I got many before I got mine out. I have sent PM of thanks to everyone. So much Fun. And yes I will be putting them into a Junk Journal starting this year.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hi everyone! I have received so many amazing cards. I love every one of them and am amazed at how creative everyone is! I haven’t gotten to start on my thank you’s-I will do that soon! I’m putting them all up in my home office and they brighten my day. 🖤 i will also post a picture (probably Saturday) of the cards I have received so far.

241 - 260 of 268 Posts