Halloween Forum banner
221 - 240 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Four more cards today 🎃
Lady Arsenic - love the tombstone with spider webs and the reaper on the envelope, too!
Shadow Panther - love the Shakespeare inspired card! You even used a frog stamp - perfect for me, Ladyfrog!
Skullie - your cards are always a work of art! Love it!
Brom Bonez- your cards are also always a work of art! This one is no exception - love it!

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Imitation Imagineer
1,180 Posts
Quick update for all of the folks with whom we're exchanging....our cards left yesterday in the hands of our trusty letter carrier, and should be on the way to everyone.

For those of you that have been on the receiving end, you will once again be the victims of bad poetry based on this year's display. For those experiencing this for the first time, I apologize in advance.

Thanks to everyone whose cards are helping bring Halloween to our home:

Purple Decoration Interior design Violet Tree

·
Registered
64 Posts
I had lots of cards over the weekend. Thank You to Holly Haunter & Red Flayer, Brom Bonez, Shadow Panther, Skullie EZ and Coby, Digital Chick & LizzyBorden. Y'all made my Sunday! I will be mailing out the rest of mine this week. As usual, I went way over my limit and unfortunately ran out of the material I was using for my cards. The peeps on the end of my list may get a store bought card this year instead of the home made.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've received 14 greetings so far! I know I listed a few once before, but I'll list them all here. Thank you all so much, I love the diversity!!

Shadow Panther - I love that classic poem, and perfect with the beautifully creepy card!
Skullie - Wow, just wow!! Such a unique card (and fun envelope)!
Lady Arsenic - The tombstone is such a great idea! I love it!
Moonbaby345 - Classy, clasic, and very cool! Plus, I love cats soooo..... <3
"Can't Wait" - The vintage prints are some of my faves, and that pumpkin was such an awsome surprise!
Holly Haunter - I adore steampunk, and I always look forward to your cards! (Loved the skelly on the envelope!!)
Chocolatechip1979 - Loving that vintage, and the picture was perfect!
Araniella - What an awesome card and envelope set!! I'm into anything with skulls and skeletons.
GothKittyLady - Another fabulous stationary set with goodies! I may use the word search as a bookmark too :)
Ash-1031 - Such a cute card with the cat and pumpkins, plus more goodies (and I'm a tea drinker)!!
HallowmasBooKitty - Again, great card and I love the stickers! (love your address label)
Cinthius - Again, thank you for the playfully gothic card and tarrot cards! Perfect!!
Woodward55 - Again, thank you for the classic Halloween greetings, and super fun envelope font!!
BromBonz - I always look forward to your hand drawn cards. Cats vs Angel, too funny!!

I finally got around to making my clothespin wreath (inspired by someone else last year, sorry I can't remember who it was to give you credit), and will try to get a picture later today.

1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #232 ·
Saki - yes there will be a Krampus - Dec card exchange.
Vampy Valentines in Feb, Walpurgis for April, Red White and Dead for July and of course Halloween in Oct.

Unless someone beats me to it I'll post the Krampus right after Hallowen. Vampy gets posted just after New Years. Walpurgis posts about the end of Feb. and RW&D gets posted about the first of June.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Got a couple more cards today!

Bom Bonez- Love your artwork, and thanks for the reminder to occasionally check my 6. :)
ShadowPanther - Once again you have created a lovely card. Always did like that Shakespeare quote.

Thank you both for the cards.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Thanks everyone for the nice words and notes. And yes of course you can post images as all my cards are different from one another so it’s not giving anything away. I simply doodle what comes to my head in that moment, so it’s always a bit random.

I’ve been on the road last week or so,but I’m told a stack of cards await me- I’m excited to see what’s arrived! 🎃

1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #236 ·
Ok after an exhausting weekend I've a sec to pass out thank yous

Shadow Panther - thank you for the elegant named cards.

Skullie, EZ and Coby - Another creatively interactive card from you folks.

Brom Bonz - Your hand drawn cards are always amazing. and to make each one different. Thank you.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,715 Posts
Saki - yes there will be a Krampus - Dec card exchange.
Vampy Valentines in Feb, Walpurgis for April, Red White and Dead for July and of course Halloween in Oct.

Unless someone beats me to it I'll post the Krampus right after Hallowen. Vampy gets posted just after New Years. Walpurgis posts about the end of Feb. and RW&D gets posted about the first of June.
Thank you I think I will be joining more of these for sure

·
Registered
847 Posts
So many cards today! I'm running so far behind but working hard so hopefully my cards will go out tomorrow. In the meantime...
CallyIn - thank you for the witchy card (always gotta watch out for the cat!)
Lizzy Borden - thank you for the Frankenstein card (did you draw it? Awesome!)
NY Kate - thank you for the witchy card (great use of cobwebs - clever!)
Darellarose - thank you for the lovely tarot inspired card
LLR - thank you for the nightmare card (this one made me laugh - very clever!)
Tropical jewel and Shadow soldier - thank you for the Halloween kitty card (with bonus All Souls Day - very cool!)
As usual, I am always amazed at the creativity that goes into everyone's cards! Now back to the drawing board while I try to figure out something for mine 😆

221 - 240 of 268 Posts