Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feeling like you're living in an Iron Maiden? Moldy and stiff as a Mummy? Creaky joints of a Skeleton? Foggy brain of Frankenstein's Monster?

JOIN in the 2021 Halloween card exchange!

Fire up your creative juices. It's fun - easy - and a great way to enjoy a little Halloween fun while we await the end to the latest pandemic.

Here is how it works:

Post in this thread if you wish to exchange Halloween greetings with other Halloween Forum members. Indicate if you have a mailing limit for the number of greetings you wish to send out and where you're willing to mail to... USA, USA & Canada, Everywhere and Anywhere. It can be a letter, greeting card, postcard or note - handmade or store bought or a little of both. With that said Sorry no e-cards do not count.

Then exchange snail mail addresses via private message with others who wish to exchange greetings and have fun!

In the hopes of getting our greetings out by Halloween I'll say a mailing deadline of Oct 23 for US, even earlier for overseas. This will give us plenty of time to shake out the cobwebs, pat ourselves back into some kind of human shape, get our dead butts off the couch, STOP binge watching Shudder TV and become a little creative again.

Reminder many of us like to add a little swag with our greetings or get super creative with our greetings PLEASE make sure you have added enough extra postage if your greeting is oversized in anyway, some postage rates have gone up this year.

Ready... Set.... Create .. - ! Buwaa ha haaaa!

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,363 Posts
I'm in! No limit and will mail anywhere. I generally try to mail around the first week of October though I have ran late a time or two.

I skipped last year but had a badly mangled card returned to me in late 2019. If anyone keeps track and didn't receive a card from me that year, please let know so I can send you a little something extra this time.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I’m in this year. No limit and I will mail anywhere. I usually send cards the beginning of October. Message me if interested in exchanging.

·
Registered
Dead by Dawn. Dead by Dawn
34 Posts
I'm new to the forum (though I've been following it for a long while) but I'd love to get in on this.

So as not to bite off more than I can chew, I'd like to keep my limit rather small for now, say, five. Shipping within the United States.

Reactions: NYKate
1 - 20 of 137 Posts