Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 860 Posts

·
The Cackling Cauldron
1,372 Posts
Perhaps I should send you a new tome for your collection (if you weren't collecting before, you might be now) of magical books....hmmmmm. What shall I send...

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,664 Posts
Perhaps I should send you a new tome for your collection (if you weren't collecting before, you might be now) of magical books....hmmmmm. What shall I send...

View attachment 749076
i dont think your victim will like that you better send it to me lol

·
Registered
106 Posts
Working on my second idea (first one has to wait until next weekend). Ran it past my daughter, who has some likes in common with my dear sweet victim, which turned out to be a mistake because now I have to make two of them - one for my victim, and one for her.

·
Registered
Dead by Dawn. Dead by Dawn
34 Posts

·
Goats EAT Great Pumpkins
910 Posts
As I begin

As I begin planning packaging, I have a fun story to share about this box. I drew this picture and sent this box to my victim years ago. They then sent this box to their victim, and somehow, I was THAT persons victim and the box got sent back to me. Chances of me seeing this box again are slim, but I do hope it continues on its way, spreading Halloween joy to whomever it touches!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
979 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
A teaser my dear victim
View attachment 749079
Okay, so this is waaaay cool! I am always so jealous of your victims Saki.Girl. I have literally been hoping and dreaming for years, ever since I first saw you make amazing witch books and bottles. I have given up hope but this is so awesome that here I go dreaming again. How does that song go, “between the wheel of fortune and a twist of fate”? I am determined that next year I shall attempt to bribe Beth with chocolate. I know she likes chocolate. Does anyone know if she is bribable? If so, pm me, lets talk!

As I begin

As I begin planning packaging, I have a fun story to share about this box. I drew this picture and sent this box to my victim years ago. They then sent this box to their victim, and somehow, I was THAT persons victim and the box got sent back to me. Chances of me seeing this box again are slim, but I do hope it continues on its way, spreading Halloween joy to whomever it touches!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is awesome, I love serendipity like that. Yes, here’s to the box continuing its journey carrying Halloween fun and memories. I also love the pumpkins you drew.

1 - 20 of 860 Posts