Halloween Forum banner
21 - 40 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Lady Arsenic gently floats over the bushes outside Bethene's house in a hot air balloon shaped like a pumpkin.
"Heeelllllloooooooo! Anyone down there partying yet?"

·
Registered
730 Posts
Just sent my sign up to Bethene and posted my likes dislikes in the other thread. Tried to be more specific but now worried its too specific, don't want to make a wishlist, just guidelines for what I like/dislike. But overthinking is what I am best at so just going to settle in and start the wait---think I will spread out my blanket a little further from the pool and a little close to the bar this year! So excited, I can't wait!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I am seriously considering joining. I watched from the sidelines last year and it looked like a lot of fun. I would welcome some specific tips though before I decide.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,453 Posts
I am seriously considering joining. I watched from the sidelines last year and it looked like a lot of fun. I would welcome some specific tips though before I decide.
oh for sure you should join it is a lot of fun. make your likes and dislikes as detail as possible so your reaper has choices on things you like.

21 - 40 of 102 Posts