Halloween Forum banner
161 - 180 of 203 Posts

·
Reaper Queen
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
Here are the pictures of my fabulous reaping!!
First is the simply adorable little ghosty!!! I love his face!
Next are the boxes of led lights, purple and green, perfect for my witch area!!! Then a mini strobe light for lightening in my cemetery!! And I love the potion bottle with spooky on it!!
Then the coolest ornament/bottle with colored lights that flicker!!
Next a wig, I love that it has bangs, one of my witch masks has a large forehead....was figuring a way to make it less "big" voila, bangs!! Never dawned on me before(well duh)
Next is a cool lantern for one of my witches to hold!!!

More to come in another post

Attachments

·
Reaper Queen
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
Here are the pictures of my fabulous reaping!!
First is the simply adorable little ghosty!!! I love his face!
Next are the boxes of led lights, purple and green, perfect for my witch area!!! Then a mini strobe light for lightening in my cemetery!! And I love the potion bottle with spooky on it!!
Then the coolest ornament/bottle with colored lights that flicker!!
Next a wig, I love that it has bangs, one of my witch masks has a large forehead....was figuring a way to make it less "big" voila, bangs!! Never dawned on me before(well duh)
Next is a cool lantern for one of my witches to hold!!!

More to come in another post

·
Reaper Queen
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
Here is the rest of it!
Multiple bags of webbing and spiders for my spider area, which is going to be 2 area's this year I believe!!! So yay!!! Lots to spread around!!!

And last but certainly far from least, crystals/gems geared to me, my zodiac sign!!
It contains Kyanite, citrine,Amethyst, clear quartz, green adventurine, and red jasper. With descriptions of why they are for me and what they do!(red jasper says helps Aries think before acting- Perfect for me!!lol!)
I love crystals, gems, heck even rocks that catch my eye outside! Thank you so very much Shadow Panther!!! I absolutely love it all!!!!

Attachments

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,549 Posts
Here is the rest of it!
Multiple bags of webbing and spiders for my spider area, which is going to be 2 area's this year I believe!!! So yay!!! Lots to spread around!!!

And last but certainly far from least, crystals/gems geared to me, my zodiac sign!!
It contains Kyanite, citrine,Amethyst, clear quartz, green adventurine, and red jasper. With descriptions of why they are for me and what they do!(red jasper says helps Aries think before acting- Perfect for me!!lol!)
I love crystals, gems, heck even rocks that catch my eye outside! Thank you so very much Shadow Panther!!! I absolutely love it all!!!!
You got so many great items in your reap, and perfect stuff for your display...but, Omgoodness, I love that zodiac box of crystals!! How cool is that?!?!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,549 Posts
I have been reaped!!! Thank you, so, so much, my dear reaper!!! I love everything, we all do, and I will post lots of pictures, tomorrow. I've had a busy day and I'm just exhausted. I only just got to open my box, now! I can't wait to share my pictures with everyone! 🎃👻🧡💜

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,549 Posts
Okay, here are my reaping pictures!! I was reaped by the wonderful hostesswiththemostess!! She did a terrific job picking out goodies for me and my family!! Not only did she send me terrific gifts, but she sent little goodies for my husband, mom and our Maxie cat!
(Give me a bit to get everything posted...I took a lot of pics and this may take a few posts, lol.)

When I opened the box, there were tons of little wrapped packages all neatly tucked in there, with a lovely, witchy card on top. She labeled the gifts that were for my husband, mom and Max. They were surprised to see their names in the box...they didn't know I mentioned them in my list, too. Maxie knew something in there was for him, lol.

Textile Rectangle Tints and shades Packing materials Electric blue
Luggage and bags Bag Shipping box Material property Plastic bag

Pumpkin Cucurbita Calabaza Orange Winter squash

She sent little treat bags for each of us:

Orange Mammal Table Cuisine Bag

For my husband, she sent some yummy Halloween treats that he likes (The gummies were eaten right away, lol.):

Food Ingredient Convenience food Cuisine Dish

For my mom, she sent some festive Halloween socks:

Purple Textile Font Art Pink

Max got a set of three mice filled with catnip...and 50% MORE catnip, at that! Maxie was crazy about them, must be some good nip in those, hahaha...more pics to come, later, of him, lol.:

Brown Toy Cap Woolen Stuffed toy

Okay...now for my gifts. She picked me out some really great stuff! There was an adorable wooden black cat, some fun Halloween socks, for me, two absolutely, positively delicious smelling candles:

Cat Felidae Small to medium-sized cats Carnivore Whiskers
Product Textile Sleeve Font T-shirt

Brown Food Food storage containers Ingredient Mason jar

Okay, hang on...more pics to come in the next posts............

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,549 Posts
Part two of my reaping from hostesswiththemostess!

Next up, an NBC Zero plushie clip (I LOVE Zero!!!), and a super cute, super soft plush throw blanket that I already have on our bed (I have throws for the living room, but was wanting one for on the bed for some more Halloween festiveness, upstairs, in our room. Perfect!):

Wood Stuffed toy Plush Art Toy
Shoe Headgear Font Alcoholic beverage Drink

Jeans Table Furniture Chair Drum

Finally, my last gift...a new set of beautiful, awesome Celestial Tarot cards for my collection!! Yays!!!! I can't wait to use them!!! The art on the backs of the cards is so pretty, and I love how the art colors are different for each suit! Here are some pics:

Purple Publication Font Book Rectangle
Publication Font Games Poster Toy

Food Ingredient Wheel Fish slice Recipe

Font Cuisine Dish Recipe Rectangle

Font Rectangle Art Publication Pattern

Rectangle Font Publication Pattern Magenta

Food Product Art paint Font Material property

More pics to come in the next post!! Hang on, guys!!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,549 Posts
Part three of my pics of my reaping from hostesswiththemostess:

Here is a picture of everything, together:

Food Product Cuisine Basket Sweetness

Thank you so, so much hostesswiththemostess!!!! I love all my wonderful gifts, my husband, mom and Max were all thankful for theirs, too, and we all loved the little goodie bags! Again, you did such a terrific job! I hope you have a wonderful, magical Halloween season and send you Samhain Blessings!! 🎃🎃🎃

If you give me another couple minutes, there will be a bonus post number four...

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,549 Posts
Bonus post number four of my reap from hostesswiththemostess...

Now, a bunch of pics of our Max with his present!! I should've taken video instead of pics...he was going crazy, waiting for me to open his gift in front of him, then rubbing all over his catnip mice (with 50% more nip), batting the whole thing around, not even giving me a chance to remove the mice from the cardboard, lol. I finally got the mice off and he inspected each one and started batting them around and rubbing on them, again. Maxie doesn't usually play too much...well, at least not in front of us or if we are watching, lol. He will stop playing if we see him...but he really must love these mice and the nip must be great, because he was playing with them right by my feet, then batted them into the next room. He had so much fun until he was worn out and high as a kite, hahaha! Here are some pics...sorry some are blurry, he kept moving:

Cat Carnivore Felidae Wood Floor
Cat Wood Flooring Fawn Floor

Cat Carnivore Wood Whiskers Felidae

Brown Cat Eye Carnivore Felidae
Brown Cat Wood Carnivore Felidae

Cat Wood Felidae Carnivore Whiskers
Cat Wood Carnivore Felidae Small to medium-sized cats

This next picture reminds me of a famous painting, hahaha:

Cat Wood Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats

Vertebrate Cat Wood Mammal Felidae
Cat Wood Floor Flooring Fawn

That last pic was him just about to send that mouse flying, lol. You can see his paw grabbing it's tail.
He was so happy, hostesswiththemostess...I'm sure he says, "Thank you", too!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE!!

161 - 180 of 203 Posts