Halloween Forum banner
141 - 160 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi Witcykitty,
Yes I was happy to read about all the properties of the Amethyst Crystal's, as they will be beneficial for me. And the reason I asked about them was they appear to be different colors, or I need new glasses they are mostly purple, but 1 is white & 1 seems to lean kinda brownish. Just thought I'd ask you first as not to confuse myself while looking them up. So thanks for that info. I do have upholstery thread I thought would be strong enough for restringing. Or a trip to Michaels bead dept.? Which could be dangerous for me. I seem to lose all self control inside that store lol. Halloween decorations are being marked down lol. Thanks for all the helpful information especially the gluing tip. I'll be sure to try it. 🎃

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,549 Posts
Hi Witcykitty,
Yes I was happy to read about all the properties of the Amethyst Crystal's, as they will be beneficial for me. And the reason I asked about them was they appear to be different colors, or I need new glasses they are mostly purple, but 1 is white & 1 seems to lean kinda brownish. Just thought I'd ask you first as not to confuse myself while looking them up. So thanks for that info. I do have upholstery thread I thought would be strong enough for restringing. Or a trip to Michaels bead dept.? Which could be dangerous for me. I seem to lose all self control inside that store lol. Halloween decorations are being marked down lol. Thanks for all the helpful information especially the gluing tip. I'll be sure to try it. 🎃
I've never tried upholstery thread...but that might work being as strong as it would need to be! You could give it a try! (Worst case scenario, if you take it apart and can't restring it, you can put the loose stones in the little bag I sent them in and carry it in your purse or such!
Oooh, I see why you were asking, now. Yes, they are all different shades of raw, amethyst clusters. Some can be almost white, just like rose quartz, citrine, smokey, ect, can all come in different shades. The one with some of the brownish hues could be natural sediment or such from the earth...or, who knows, maybe a touch of a smokey quartz, since they are all in the same family. They were all listed as amethysts, though, when I bought them. I hope that helps.
I hope, if you do go to Michaels, that you can resist the pull of the Halloween clearance, lol! I think many of us lose our self control in those stores, lol.
Enjoy, darlin'. If you have any more questions, let me know, or message me any time!
(Oh, and, yes, when I got your tarot cards in the mail, I was soooo pleased to see that it was iridescent and shiny! Sooo pretty! I instantly wanted a set for myself! I'm glad you thought they were pretty, too!)

·
Reaper Queen
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
I was reaped!! By the fabulous Shadow Panther!!! I was surprised to see it by the front door when I came home, being a mail holiday and all! And what a awesome reap it was!!! Will take pictures soon, if not tonight , tomorrow for sure!!
Thank you so very much Shadow Panther!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
I arrived today from my trip to Halloween Horror Night Orlando … must say it was a dream come true for me.
My dear victim glad I waited since I went on a hunt for some more goodies today. I will be shipping out tomorrow. @lucidhalloween sent me such a beautifully decorated box in which I must share with others. So my dearest victim you will receive a box that was decorate by @lucidhalloween. Hope this box continues it’s journey to others as well.

soon enough you will be reap my dearest victim!

·
Registered
984 Posts
It arrived early. I take it by your reaction you liked what I sent. I knew with having to get the dungeon ready for new pipes I couldn’t craft anything. So I thought what do I get the queen of reap that is special.……….well everyone you’ll just have to wait for the pictures.

141 - 160 of 203 Posts