Halloween Forum banner
121 - 140 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Dear victim, your reap is out for delivery today! Eeeek! 😁
Well… well… well…

I am honor to have received a reap from you especially since it came from across the waters.
I was not home to open it but my kids opened it while I was on FaceTime and I must say holy Halloween it was so amazing to see. I can’t wait to see it all in person and get excited all over again. Where do I even start… first Thank you soooooo much!
Every single thing and detail is so greatly appreciated you have no idea! From the vampire kit to the witchy items . It’s like you read my mind on everything. I will be posting pictures shortly. My kids were soooo thrilled to have the honors to open the package as well.

thank you so much ! Love everything single thing!
this is the best thing I did this Halloween was being part of these reaps!
Pictures coming soon! 🖤🎃☠💀👻🧙🏽🧛🏻‍♀️

·
Registered
178 Posts
Well… well… well…

I am honor to have received a reap from you especially since it came from across the waters.
I was not home to open it but my kids opened it while I was on FaceTime and I must say holy Halloween it was so amazing to see. I can’t wait to see it all in person and get excited all over again. Where do I even start… first Thank you soooooo much!
Every single thing and detail is so greatly appreciated you have no idea! From the vampire kit to the witchy items . It’s like you read my mind on everything. I will be posting pictures shortly. My kids were soooo thrilled to have the honors to open the package as well.

thank you so much ! Love everything single thing!
this is the best thing I did this Halloween was being part of these reaps!
Pictures coming soon! 🖤🎃☠💀👻🧙🏽🧛🏻‍♀️
Here are some pictures! Thanks again !
Wood Flooring Floor Hardwood Wood stain
Wood Facial tissue holder Shipping box Rectangle Flooring
Wood Flooring Floor Hardwood Wood stain
Wood Font Hardwood Packaging and labeling Publication
Writing implement Office supplies Pen Red Material property
Brown Sleeve Rectangle Red Material property
Brown Handwriting World Font Red
Brown Textile Wood Art Font
Brown Handwriting Black World Font
Black Textile Font Headgear Skull

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,549 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
After an absolutely horrible week, including getting a nasty stomach bug, I got reaped today. Thank you to my Reaper KAB, though not quite sure still who that is. I love everything! And you made a little girl very, very happy. There was a secret message under one of the box pictures. So neat.

Hand Textile Sleeve Gesture Finger

Motor vehicle Font Automotive exterior Gas Automotive tail & brake light

Sleeve Font Art Poster Glass bottle

Hairstyle Art Wall Font Painting

Font Rectangle Tints and shades Pattern Advertising

Outerwear Sleeve Grey Font T-shirt

Newspaper Textile Smile Comfort Happy

Wood Font Rectangle Hardwood Wood stain

Sleeve Font Wood Gas Alcoholic beverage

Part II coming

Attachments

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,549 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Omg, Witchykitty,

Thank you, thank you, thank you. The Reaper that you put together for me is so on point with all your choices. You hit all the marks & then some. It feels like my birthday, Christmas & Halloween all rolled in to 1. The box arrived unharmed ( except 1 little geoed broke in half) otherwise the contents arrived safely. You did a great job packing the box, as well as the decorations on the box. Wrapping paper, in my favorite color purple ( not pinky purple) that made me laugh. You sent me so many awesome things that I will enjoy & reference (books) for the rest of my moons. 🌙 I look forward to learning about the healing herbs we have in our yards & woods. The same with the crystal book, I looked up the tiger eye, already learning! . Cant wait for those wither nights curled in a fuzzy blanket with these book's ( nothing like the feel of a book, page turning) with the awesome VANILLA crescent moon candle. I could smell it though the box. Its lovely. Thank u. The smell of vanilla instantly relaxes me. I always say I hope that's what heaven smells like. (Flowers)Oh my Witchykitty the crescent moon necklace went immediately around my neck! I love, love, love it. 🌙 & l also the tigers eye bracelet, that YOU made! It must be a high vibrating gemstone because I can feel its energy for sure. Did u when you were making it ? Unfortunately it's too big for my wrist too small for the ankle, but just the right size to carry! It means a lot to me that you took the time to make it. I can feel the love & positive energy that you've infused with your intentions, not only the bracelet, the entire reap has awesome energy. I will treasure it always. And there's more your protection bottles filled with YOUR home grown sage & lavender. Just wow. Lavender will be under my pillow tonight. The sage I'll save for the alter. Then heres this beautiful ceramic jar decorated with crescent moon & stars. I so love it and I'll use it for keeping special things. Like maybe 1 of the crystal geodes that you gave me. They're so cool.I have really not much knowledge about them so I dont know their names but they're beautiful. I do know the quartz crystal because its my favorite. Thank you so much. Now I have another 1. I cant thank you enough. Last but not least is a beautiful A E White Tarot deck. The cards are beautiful. They do include a small print reference of the card meanings. Oh I also wanted to say that I noticed the "Wicked":card connection 😉
Witch kitty, I'm so happy to have been reaped by you, your thoughtfulness & generosity truly bought me childlike joy between the anticipation, waiting , then opening all of some of my favorite things . Thanks for making my 🎃 Halloween and making me feel so special. I truly treasure memories like these. 🦇 Somethingwicked 🦇
Geez didn't realize how long winded my post was lol. I'll post
You are so, very welcome! I'm glad you like everything so much. That makes me happy!
I'm sorry one of your raw Amethyst crystal clusters broke...Hopefully, it broke fairly cleanly into two smaller ones. For your question about amethyst, it is another type of quartz, connected with healing, calming, spirituality, peaceful sleep and dreams, higher connections and so on.
I'm happy your moon charm necklace fits! As for the bracelet, it figures I sent you one in the middle of your sizing spectrum, lol. Carrying it with you will be good, though, but should you ever want to wear it, as I said, you can always restring it with bea.ding thread and leave off a few stones. (...or I can send you a smaller one if you'd like.)
I love crystals. I love the looks of them, the energies of them...I can always feel them, different ones more strongly than others. I don't know what your sign or element is, but you could have a strong connection with it according to those...or maybe it's a stone that resonates with you, strongly, simply because you need it.
I'm so glad the ceramic jar didn't break during shipping, or thke candle holder. (Vanilla is my favorite, too!)
I hope the books are good ones. I only had time to make a quick flip through of each...I am considering getting one of each for myself if they still have them when I go out of town, again, lol. (When it comes to reference guides on plants, crystals, magical tools, ect., don't be afraid to collect and read many, as each person writing them may have more info or details about different things that another doesn't. For example, I use essential oils, too...I keep a binder of info I collect from different places for each of the oils I use the most.)
As for the Tarot deck...there are soooo many different kinds, as I'm sure you know, but this set is one of the good ones for learning how to use them, as it's a traditional set. The little booklet will help you to learn the basic meanings of each card in it's upright and reversed position but, in time, once you know the simple meanings and start reading, you will be able to start giving more personal meaning to each card in accordance to the spread used, questions asked or person you are reading for. You will learn, once connected to your cards, to use your own intuition for each cards deeper meaning beyond the booklet. Tarot cards, like crystals and other tools, can resonate and connect with their person.
I'm glad you will have use of the herbs I sent...maybe, now, with your herbal book, you will be able to collect or grow more of your own!
(Of course, you needed a Wicked card, lol.)
Again, I'm thrilled you love everything...it was so fun, for me, to be able to pick out gifts that I hold a dear interest in, too!
Have a beautiful Fall and a

Wickedly Wonderful, Magical Halloween! 🎃👻🦇🐈‍⬛🍁
pics soon, its 300am, need sleep ⚰🦇⚰🦇⚰🦇⚰🦇⚰🦇⚰🦇
You are so, very welcome! I'm glad you like everything so much. That makes me happy!
I'm sorry one of your raw Amethyst crystal clusters broke...Hopefully, it broke fairly cleanly into two smaller ones. For your question about amethyst, it is another type of quartz, connected with healing, +, spirituality, peaceful sleep and dreams, higher connections and so on.
I'm happy your moon charm necklace fits! As for the bracelet, it figures I sent you one in the middle of your sizing spectrum, lol. Carrying it with you will be good, though, but should you ever want to wear it, as I said, you can always restring it with beading thread and leave off a few stones. (...or I can send you a smaller one if you'd like.)
I love crystals. I love the looks of them, the energies of them...I can always feel them, different ones more strongly than others. I don't know what your sign or element is, but you could have a strong connection with it according to those...or maybe it's a stone that resonates with you, strongly, simply because you need it.
I'm so glad the ceramic jar didn't break during shipping, or the candle holder. (Vanilla is my favorite, too!)
I hope the books are good ones. I only had time to make a quick flip through of each...I am considering getting one of each for myself if they still have them when I go out of town, again, lol. (When it comes to reference guides on plants, crystals, magical tools, ect., don't be afraid to collect and read many, as each person writing them may have more info or details about different things that another doesn't. For example, I use essential oils, too...I keep a binder of info I collect from different places for each of the oils I use the most.)
As for the Tarot deck...there are soooo many different kinds, as I'm sure

Hi a Witchykitty, 🍁are all of Crystal's Amethyst? Or do you know what they all, the different colors? I'd love to know. If you know .I'm a Sagittarius which is a fire sign. Glad to hear that you enjoy vanilla well. These little tea lights are so fragrant! .

I started this 2 days ago and was interrupted. And I had to wrap & find a box, grrr I my recycle the reaper box I just got. And put the finishing touches on my cards, & all the other interpretations! So I'm back with some pictures to show you all. Having an alter ceremony here hope the pics aren't too dark.
the white candle on the alter shelf is the new 1, I'll get a close up.
Interior design Entertainment Font Tints and shades Ceiling
Purple Violet Entertainment Sky Magenta
Blue Purple Azure Fluid Violet
Purple Sleeve Font Electric blue Fashion accessory
Light Candle Purple Lighting Candle holder

Attachments

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,549 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
My Dearest Victim...the owls just reported back that your box was delivered to your front door, this morning. I am on pins and needles waiting
I'm sorry one of your raw Amethyst crystal clusters broke...Hopefully, it broke fairly cleanly into two smaller ones. For your question about amethyst, it is another type of quartz, connected with healing, calming, spirituality, peaceful sleep and dreams, higher connections and so on.
I'm happy your moon charm necklace fits! As for the bracelet, it figures I sent you one in the middle of your sizing spectrum, lol. Carrying it with you will be good, though, but should you ever want to wear it, as I said, you can always restring it with beading thread and leave off a few stones. (...or I can send you a smaller one if you'd like.)
I'm so glad the ceramic jar didn't break during shipping, or the candle holder. (Vanilla is my favorite, too!)
As for the Tarot deck...there are soooo many different kinds, as I'm sure you know, but this set is one of the good ones for learning how to use them, as it's a traditional set. The little booklet will help you to learn the basic meanings of each card in it's upright and reversed position but, in time, once you know the simple meanings and start reading, you will be able to start giving more personal meaning to each card in accordance to the spread used, questions asked or person you are reading for. You will learn, once connected to your cards, to use your own intuition for each cards deeper meaning beyond the booklet. Tarot cards, like crystals and other tools, can resonate and connect with their person.
I'm glad you will have use of the herbs I sent...maybe, now, with your herbal book, you will be able to collect or grow more of your own!
(Of course, you needed a Wicked card, lol.)
Again, I'm thrilled you love everything...it was so fun, for me, to be able to pick out gifts that I hold a dear interest in, too!
Have a beautiful Fall and a Wickedly Wonderful, Magical Halloween! 🎃👻🦇🐈‍⬛🍁

Thank you for your lovely reply. I have a question regarding restringing the tigers eye stones. Can I use regular tread or monofilament? I'm a crafter of many mediums, but beading is not in my wheel house. Also do you know what the other raw crystal's are. Is it smokey quartz? My sincere thanks again for everything. So generous & thoughtful. Oh I took a pic of the tarot cards under a blacklight to should how reflective they are, they're very pretty. 🎃
🦇 Happy Halloween 🦇

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,549 Posts
@somethingwicked1959
I did mention about the other crystals somewhere in my super long reply, lol. Those are Amethyst clusters. If you go back and read, you will see i mentioned about some of the properties of Amethyst, too...which I would think should be in the crystal book I sent you, too! Amethyst is wonderful!
As for restringing the tigers eye, you could use a thick, regular thread, but it can more easily snap and you'd have tigers eyes everywhere. Beading thread is a more sturdy thread, and is easier to get through the holes of the stones...on that note, a beading needle helps tremendously, too. Both can be found in most areas of stores with beads and are fairly cheap. Some use the stretch stuff, too, so you don't need a clasp, but I'm not sure if the holes in the stones are large enough for that. You would have to check. (Side note, when I tie off the ends on the clasps, I usually put a tiny drop of super glue on the knot and pull a stone over it to both hold and hide the knot. They do sell tiny decorative metal pieces that you can wrap over the knots, too, as another option.)

121 - 140 of 203 Posts