vampy cat would like to thank ,
stinkerbell & frog prince
hostesswiththemostess
rciag
all the cards were officially inspected by vampycat
looking forward to the next exchange

1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Receive a few cards that brought a little sunshine to our flooded soggy weekend.
Thanks to Frenchgirl for the first to arrive on day one of all the closed roads.
Then to RCIAG for all the fun little things in the envelope and hostesswiththemostess for the fun heart card.
On Monday a lovely card from hallowmas

1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
2 more cards arrived
A lovely handmade one from Gloomycat
and
a store card with just changes to make it rather Vampy from Dane82... Yes I believe you have the hang of the card exchange.

Waiting on one more then will post a photo of these with it.

1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Last card arrived on Saturday after our annual Vampy Valentine Tea event we host for our geocaching group.
Thanks LadyFrog for the fun handmade card.

Here's the promised photo of out last three cards from Gloomycat, Dane82 and LadyFrog

1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
OK folks next card exchange will be for Walpurgis Night AKA Witch's Night April 30th AKA the halfway to Halloween Night. Watch for the thread sometime after March 1st. Tell all your witchy fiends errr friends to join in.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Thank you everyone who exchanged cards with me! Here's the awesome cards I received from dane82, Stinkerbell and frog prince, hostesswithmostess, hallowmas, gloomycatt and RCIAG. Looking forward to Walpurgis/Witche's night!

Attachments

41 - 48 of 48 Posts