Halloween Forum banner

161 - 180 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for your feedback. I contacted the site last night and heard back today and apparently dispatch takes 2-3 days with taking a couple of weeks 14-16 days. Will wait to hear from Alex mc if you get yours because seen a few good things on there.

·
Registered
97 Posts
🤞

My local HB is tiny so they don't have much but I did see Halloween face coverings for 99p which is neat (pumpkin, skeleton mouths).

Visited Wilko, they was just begining to set up, only two items out including the usual small animated prisoner skeleton in cage and a plastic smiley pumpkin.

I am looking forward to Asda's the most (instore 28/09 source: Asda Twitter)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi has any ordered from the range website. I've ordered 3 things off them. First I ordered the new Skelton with the party is here sign and the dog with the bone. They arrived and the skeleton didn't work so had to take to store and sort out. Thinking this a isolated incident I ordered the hanging jester and it arrived today the testing button works but switch it to on it dont work. Anyone else had problems ?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I hope you're able to fix it/exchange it. The Range doesn't have the best quality control on their items from experience, someone in manufacturing is trigger happy with the glue gun lol

Argos has a decorations link now:

A lot of the same old. The book on page 2 is different. I would like to see the cauldron in person.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I hope you're able to fix it/exchange it. The Range doesn't have the best quality control on their items from experience, someone in manufacturing is trigger happy with the glue gun lol

Argos has a decorations link now:

A lot of the same old. The book on page 2 is different. I would like to see the cauldron in person.
Thanks. Not seen this in store around here yet so hopefully they got them in when I take this in. Lol know what you mean about the glue gun there seems glue bits everywhere on it. The description for it is completely false on there website to. Thanks for the argos link

·
Registered
11 Posts
That inflatable looks great! Fingers crossed it's the real deal, looking forward to seeing posts

Same I'm very sceptical and was going to wait but decided to be brave and get one. One thing what made my mind up is if the whole thing is fake why have so much basic stuff on there. Why no fancy props like we see from the states at bargain rates. I'm just thinking it's maybe ex catalog or wholesale stock but we will see. Like everyone else on here who has purchased one I will keep you updated. I also found one of them bump and move chuckys on one site for half price so instead of 70 or 80 it was just over 30 will keep everyone updated about this

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hi has any ordered from the range website. I've ordered 3 things off them. First I ordered the new Skelton with the party is here sign and the dog with the bone. They arrived and the skeleton didn't work so had to take to store and sort out. Thinking this a isolated incident I ordered the hanging jester and it arrived today the testing button works but switch it to on it dont work. Anyone else had problems ?
As I'm shielding I've ordered quite a lot from the range recently, and one of the hanging props I bought also didn't work properly (one eye didn't light up) and so I got onto their website customer chatline and they sorted it. I was allowed to keep what Id been sent and my money was fully refunded. Very swiftly handled and no hassle.

Since then I've ordered a couple more replacements and although the on and off button worked the test button did not for some weird reason. So you're not alone.

·
Registered
11 Posts
As I'm shielding I've ordered quite a lot from the range recently, and one of the hanging props I bought also didn't work properly (one eye didn't light up) and so I got onto their website customer chatline and they sorted it. I was allowed to keep what Id been sent and my money was fully refunded. Very swiftly handled and no hassle.

Since then I've ordered a couple more replacements and although the on and off button worked the test button did not for some weird reason. So you're not alone.
That's gdd thinking I was cursed lol.

Glad you managed to get things sorted. I'm popping to the store tomorrow to sort this just hope they had it in so can swap

·
Registered
97 Posts
Exellent progress, roll on update #3 👍

My local Wilko had everything out today (apologise for zero photos) apart from a wire effect pumpkin light thing, everything else is returning products; ravens, spiders.hanging skelly and the usual bits n bobs. The town center was eerily quite for a Friday afternoon. I think that's it for Halloween shopping in person for me, not a nice atmosphere, understandably why. Keep well and happy, guys 🤞

·
Registered
553 Posts
Well I wanted on of these aaaaages ago, but now I just can't afford to fork out that amount of money for it. Also I ran out of storage space miles back. lol

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
Looking in the Poundland shop today - in the Xmas section. Set of three cream coloured warm white LED pillar candles for £2 I think - also being sold in an identical pack was a set of 3 red candles (also described as warm white?!?). So does the warm white refer to the colour of the flame or the candle?

161 - 180 of 183 Posts