Halloween Forum banner

141 - 160 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Hmm they are doing it in a strange way this year.

·
Registered
6 Posts
What's everyone doing about parties in England with Boris's announcement? I was hoping to have a small one but not sure what to do now!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
Don't think they will be happening this year.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Rule of 6, oh dear. I'm definitely sticking to a no ToT Halloween cause 1. Its for the best and 2. I can't be bothered reading/listening to the constant doom and gloom in the coming weeks. The area I live in is already on the governments area of concern list. October 1st I will put out a banner saying no ToT and then I will decorate! Whatever you're planning, I hope it goes ahead :)

(I edited post as it was rather negative)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Probz be gng ahead with our party. Normally only a small family thing with 10 or 11 people so nothing to over the top. Not sure about trick or treaters though

·
Registered
7 Posts
North-East here, which is turning out to be a right nest of Corona at the moment. My money has always been on another lockdown second week of October, so I'm just waiting to see what happens.

I'll either put out a display and a sign saying no trick or treating this year, or a camping table with individually wrapped sweets.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in Bradford. I can't see our local lockdown lifting anytime soon.

I picked up a few bits and pieces over the past week from B&M's, The Range and Homesense. My two year old was a bit frightened of the animated witches at B&M's so I think Barry The Butler is staying packed away for another year.

·
Registered
11 Posts

North-East here, which is turning out to be a right nest of Corona at the moment. My money has always been on another lockdown second week of October, so I'm just waiting to see what happens.

I'll either put out a display and a sign saying no trick or treating this year, or a camping table with individually wrapped sweets.
Same apparently it's bad here. Usally the weather beats us but I fear this year it might be this virus😭 just hoping can do something for my kids they very disappointed about trick or treaters not happening

·
Registered
97 Posts
I saw a advert for a prop someone made on YouTube a couple of days back, they used the video images, site looked the same and they wanted $28.99. I also saw (as advertisements) a toy dog (they used a real dog), a scooter with a treadmill attached (what?), All of which had ridiculously cheap prices. I personally wouldn't recommend ordering. I don't have a Facebook account myself and never will, I browse the Market Place once in a blue moon when family come over.

The site was registered 6 days ago, there's zero way of contacting them.

141 - 160 of 183 Posts