Halloween Forum banner

81 - 100 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
As I still have to shield this will be the first year I'll not be able to visit a store. :( Gonna miss going to Poundland too for lovely Halloween tat.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Spike if you want anything picking up just say.

Noticed that Argos have some H inflatables and a witch online at the moment.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Spike if you want anything picking up just say.

Noticed that Argos have some H inflatables and a witch online at the moment.
Ooooh, would you? I would be incredibly grateful If you could. :) This is why we're going to need folks to take photos of whats out there when the season really kicks in.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Costco Dragon is £184.99
Screaming banshee £99.99

No doubt cheaper in their warehouses and possibly in the future weeks, though their giant spider in 20818 sold out by September, iirc.

No idea what I am doing this year, going to wait until October before I decide anything

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im wanting to do a bubbly witches cauldron display this year. The original plan was to buy a laundry basket and paper mache it, but then I found this in a local hardware shop: Smithy Patio Tub - Stewart Garden

Given its 50cm diameter and ornamental look, it's perfect!

I plan on getting some large branches to build a tripod to hang it from, and then make a fake fire effect underneath (using string lights and expanding foam).

Then, spooky lighting and misters to make it bubble away!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Im wanting to do a bubbly witches cauldron display this year. The original plan was to buy a laundry basket and paper mache it, but then I found this in a local hardware shop: Smithy Patio Tub - Stewart Garden

Given its 50cm diameter and ornamental look, it's perfect!

I plan on getting some large branches to build a tripod to hang it from, and then make a fake fire effect underneath (using string lights and expanding foam).

Then, spooky lighting and misters to make it bubble away!
Perfect this is going to work really well!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Costco Warewolf £144.99
2ft Frankenstein door greeter £53.89

I imagine the ghost (similar to Frankenstein) and colour changing led pumpkin will be available soon. I really didn't expect much this year considering current events but Costco have done a great job with the variety on offer.

It's going to be a struggle to choose with animated prop to buy this year, I have promised myself to buy one due to current events and the usual weather anxiety.

Hopefully retailers will make more of an effort with their online stores this year, a lot of The Ranges products was instore only last year.

Hope you're all keeping well?

·
Registered
51 Posts
All good thanks Batley, can't wait to get all set up for this year. Its great to see shops putting in some effort in with regards to Halloween products. Just about to buy the screaming banshee! Hope the big stores put in a better effort than last year but I've got a feeling they won't due to covid and what it might limit this year.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Sounds good Alex.
May go and check out the Range tomorrow to see if they have anything yet.

81 - 100 of 187 Posts