Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,231 Posts
Nice display! Love your props and what you did with the mermaid. You’re little one is adorable and doesn’t look that shark scares her at all. Great future haunter! Any chance you have a photo of that shark setup from the street side so I can see the facade around it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice display! Love your props and what you did with the mermaid. You’re little one is adorable and doesn’t look that shark scares her at all. Great future haunter! Any chance you have a photo of that shark setup from the street side so I can see the facade around it.
Thanks! Yes my daughter talks about Halloween all year long and is so used to seeing my props and projects that she isn’t scared at all. Here are a few photos of the shark area before I had the wave splitting animatronic out. Had some wiring issues so it took a little longer to get that prop set up.

·
Registered
37 Posts
My sisters live in Chicago and while the yards may be small there is a lot of very creative displays done and they always send me pictures of some of the best, yours is one of them! Great job with keeping to a theme and coming up with some great props...LOVE the mermaid!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great haunt! I love the shark flying past the windows! And the coral is amazing! So much detail. Lots of fun! Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you so much for sharing your pics. Your display was so unique and was so much fun! Hope to see more in the future.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts