Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to say thank you to the ones who helped with some of my Halloween destinations this past year because of the help I went to the following places this past fall.

1. New Hampshire Pumpkin Festival in Laconia,New Hampshire
2. Haunted Happenings in Salem,Mass.
3. Sleepy Hollow, New York
4. Ohio State Reformatory(Shawshank Prison) in Mansfield, Ohio

As for 2020, I am already starting to plan it out and reaching out to some of those who are involved with some of these places. I would LOVE to hear from you guys so you can give your suggestions on my 2020 tour :)

Registered
What a fantastic way to spend October! Do you just take the whole month off and visit landmarks places? Are you independently wealthy? If so, good for you. That is exactly how I'd be spending my October if I myself was financially stable. 馃

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
What a fantastic way to spend October! Do you just take the whole month off and visit landmarks places? Are you independently wealthy? If so, good for you. That is exactly how I'd be spending my October if I myself was financially stable. 馃
haha no not wealthy, mainly did it for my youtube channel as well as visit family in the northeast so it worked out. I just have a deep love for Halloween so I'm trying to take it all in as much as i can every year

1 - 3 of 3 Posts