Halloween Forum banner

61 - 80 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
I finished a project i think my victim is going to love
Wait, what? Already? You are amazing! And you put me to shame.

I’m looking at some things online now. If I order something I want it to arrive in time. I have another idea or two as well.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I need to update my list. My reaper can cross off chocolate covered cherries because I found some at the local market and bought six boxes. Yes, I know, (hangs head in shame at lack of restraint and hoarding chocolate covered cherries). However, in my defense, I plan on making them last through the winter.

A note to my wonderful victim. I concentrated on your reap yesterday evening and have ignored work this morning to focus on it. I’m sorry I don’t have a photo to share but something is faded a small bit. I think it will be okay. Time has that effect...

Reactions: Holly Haunter

·
Registered
400 Posts
Our state went back into lockdown recently so this is going to be harder then I thought. I was planning on hitting thrift stores but...I think I need to limit my time out of the house even more then I have been. So I'm left with crafting. I'm not the most crafty person...hopefully my victim doesn't mind my poor attempts at crafting things. I'm going to try my hardest. I might be able to sneak in a visit to a thrift store if I'm lucky...probably in Dec though...just to be safe.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,337 Posts
Our state went back into lockdown recently so this is going to be harder then I thought. I was planning on hitting thrift stores but...I think I need to limit my time out of the house even more then I have been. So I'm left with crafting. I'm not the most crafty person...hopefully my victim doesn't mind my poor attempts at crafting things. I'm going to try my hardest. I might be able to sneak in a visit to a thrift store if I'm lucky...probably in Dec though...just to be safe.
are state is back in locked down also but there is always amazon or other on line places you could buy from have delivered as a choice also :)

·
Registered
916 Posts
are state is back in locked down also but there is always amazon or other on line places you could buy from have delivered as a choice also :)
There is also eBay and Etsy as well as Amazon but any purchases may need to be made sooner rather than latter due to delivery times. Of course a day or two up or down to the shipping deadline isn't so bad but getting a reap weeks late kinda sucks. The holiday is over and folks have moved on. Just my humble opinion for what it's worth.

I was thinking the same as you AstorReinhardt, about thrift shops, but decided I had better make a quick trip now as I anticipate that December may be even worse for lock downs, closures, and number of COVID infections in the community. I work in the health care field and it is anticipated that it will get worse before it gets better. Especially with colder weather coming on as well as the holidays. Anyway, I am also substituting eBay and Etsy for my usual, go-to thrift stores/antique shops for vintage items, and Amazon for new items, because of the coronavirus.

To my victim, I have a tall stack of paper work on my desk that needs my attention asap but have I even touched it today? The answer would be nooooooo. I remembered I saw an item on your list in the window of a downtown shop a few weeks ago and wanted to see if it was still there. For some reason it caught my eye and stuck with me. And the good news? It was still there!!!!! And it is now sitting safely in a box in the corner of my office. Well, actually, it is a set of something, so three things are in the box waiting to be sent your way my most amazing victim. Score! I will be out of town the remainder of the week so knew I had to pick it up today if it was still available. It's a fairly nice start! Besides, I'm trying to at least keep halfway up with Saki.Girl in putting things together for my victim, lol! I seriously doubt if I can keep up your pace Saki.Girl but I'm giving it a heck of a shot.

61 - 80 of 113 Posts