Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Reaper Queen
8,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, heard to believe but the sign up is here for the Merry Reaper!!
!!!! Please remember you must spend a minimum of 20 dollars on your gifts, not including shipping. And PLEASE use your victims list to pick what to send. Thats are what they are there for!!!!

PLEASE, for your sake, AND for the sake of your
reaper
, please participate in the thread, even if just commenting once in a while, and make it easier by having picture, pinterest, or the like.

Also PLEASE let your
reaper
know when your gift arrives,, people become concerned that their boxes got lost, which has happened in the past, So make sure you do that!!!! Also. POST PICTURES of your gifts. It is only the polite thing to do,,

So on with the dates: here is the
Official Sign up thread for the "Merry Reaper"

Start of sign up: Oct. 25, 2020
Ending date for sign up: Nov. 16, 2020
Shipping Deadline: Dec. 12, 2020

Rules:
1. The minimum value of the gift must be $20.00, please follow this,
2. The gift can be homemade, store bought, or a combination of the 2.
3. gift can be Halloween related or Christmas items also,, depending on the likes list!
4.You must get a tracking number when shipping your gift
5. please post in the thread that your gift arrived
6. If you are having a issue with sending a gift, please contact me to see if it can be resolved: if you do not send a gift but have received one, you may be banned from further secret reapers.

If you agree to these terms and would like to participate, please message Bethene with the following information:
Name and address

Likes, dislikes, themes (if any), and any other info you feel might help your victim (example< out door haunt, indoor party,what type of Christmas you like etc). PLEASE, make it as detailed as possible, it makes it so much easier !!! Again, DETAILS!!!!!!!
Example, instead of I like witches, what do you like, potion bottles, spellbooks, brooms, etc. For Christmas, do you collect ornaments, snowmen, etc, do you like country Christmas, or a fancy Victorian Christmas. etc.

Also. do you want to ship to the USA only, Canada and USA, Canada only, Europe only or anywhere. Please let me know in your PM

Have fun!!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Had a think about my original comment here and I realized I might have jumped the gun honestly. A lot of people are struggling this year so I need to remember the person and put myself in their shoes...

So sorry if I originally sounded cold/mean. We're all struggling in our own ways...some more then others.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,149 Posts
Bethene, as you probably know, we are both still unemployed. So, unless my husband gets hired somewhere before sign ups end, I'll have to hold off on this SR, too.

For everyone else, however, this is always a cool Reaper, since the gifts can range from Christmas, Halloween, Spooky/Dark Christmas, Nightmare Before Christmas, Harry Potter, Magical/Pagan/Yule holiday items, ect., or a mix of them all! If you are up for it, you should join!!

For those who want Halloween items, still, it's a great time for your Reaper since lots of Halloween items will be on markdown!! Lots of us like to hit the stores the day after Halloween and load up our reaper stashes! For those who want Christmas...goodness knows there is enough of that already in stores, lol.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I edited my original comment. Hopefully I didn't hurt any feelings of my reapers...I sometimes have mood swings that blind me to common sense. This year I've been getting them more for obvious reasons.

I do think I will participate in the Merry Reaper as last year it was one of the best reaps I had ever had and honestly one of the best "secret santa" type gifts I've ever had as well. It totally warmed my heart, made my holidays and just cheered me up when I usually need the most cheering (holidays are pretty hard for me).

I'm not expecting my reaper...whomever they are to beat last year but...hopefully whoever I get finds me a special little treasure I can add to my collection. I look forward to it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi All! I am debating on whether to do this reap or just follow the thread and comment. We had a massive leak from our upstairs bathroom through the downstairs ceiling and it's going to be an uninsured arm and leg to repair. :-(

I just love the spirit of this community so I will make my decision a little closer to the deadline. Hope you all had a great Halloween!

1 - 20 of 112 Posts