Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to start making connections for the 2020 Halloween Bash. Had planned on having it ON Halloween 10/31. Got a text today saying they had heard a rumor that I was having it on Halloween and to keep people with kids in mind and asked if I would consider Fri 10/30. The party doesn't start until 8pm can't they just come after Trick or Treating? Do I have it on Friday 10/30 or Saturday 10/31?? HELP!

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,778 Posts
Are you planning an adult party or a family party?

I say it's totally your call but if you're gonna lose party goers because they can't get both in then maybe change it, but still, totally your call & if they don't like they won't come. Just adjust your expectations, food & beverages accordingly.

·
Dawn of the Dead
1,842 Posts
I know in our area that kids will hang out with their friends for trick or treating and, by extension, the parents. Someone will host everyone at their house after TOTing for food and drinks while the kids run around in the basement. And if not that, the kids themselves may hang out at someone's house after TOTing for pizza and a scary movie. Personally, I would not want to take away other people's social night. We're doing our party the weekend before Halloween.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I always do the weekend before the bars do. That way we get to dress up twice and double the fun !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts