Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fewer showed up than I thought but still more than expected. At first it looked like no one was coming. Cold and rainy a week before had me scrambling the day of to set stuff up. Gave away 12 props this year and didn't seem to make a dent in storage. Attack dogs from both sides was great until Dog 1 got caught in the dog house roof rafters and was destroyed.

·
Registered
14,222 Posts
Loved your candy option #1 booth. Simple with the "glass" window and elbow pipe joint! Looks like it has lighting on the top too. Any nighttime photos of it?

Was that the Home Depot snake prop? First close up photos that I've seen of it and it's really impressive. Did you have any problems with the head staying on? I believe I read early on some people did and so I shied away from considering it. If they offer it next year I think I might just pick it up.

Your Devil Head is super impressive. DIY?? Thanks for the photos.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Devil head was an on sale purchase from Halloween Asylum in 2014. They had a Giant Clown head too but it never went on sale. They are huge! If I could have only have one Halloween thing I think I would pick it.

Candy Stand Pics here:

The HD Snake is unusable as delivered but a couple of simple modifications (pictured below) make it great. First store bought prop that actually fits back into the box. I got it to make his head turn but I'm trying to combine the contents of two storage units into one and it didn't make the cut so I gifted it to a neighbor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts