Halloween Forum banner

181 - 186 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
I was looking at witch props and someone is selling and sold 1 of the fortune tellers from The Range for £100 😱 A quick Google search and the buyer could have found out. eBay is mostly full of over priced Halloween goods unfortunately.

I'm sure these figures would increase if supermarkets put their Halloween stock out beginning of September. Valentines and Easter are instore from Jaunaury, yet there's 7 weeks to go and still nothing from the supermarkets, happens ever year:confused:

·
Registered
49 Posts
We have one of these shops near me, they were putting stuff out today but aisles were blocked off, the variety in store is far greater than on the site. Lots more full size standing props. Far more than the usual B&M, Range etc stuff. https://what-shop.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/index/?p=1&q=halloween

All I bought today were lots more of the infinitely useful £2.99 skulls (10 to go with my copious others lol!) you get in home bargains and wilko and a lifesize skull with mice scurrying on it from homesense. I bought a treasure chest and a light up spellbook the other day from there too.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I was looking at witch props and someone is selling and sold 1 of the fortune tellers from The Range for £100 😱 A quick Google search and the buyer could have found out. eBay is mostly full of over priced Halloween goods unfortunately.

I'm sure these figures would increase if supermarkets put their Halloween stock out beginning of September. Valentines and Easter are instore from Jaunaury, yet there's 7 weeks to go and still nothing from the supermarkets, happens ever year:confused:
One Supermarket here has a good few bits online and instore but all the rest have nothing.
I'm watching like a hawk because this home goods shop near me gets its Halloween stuff in and it all goes straight away to half price.

181 - 186 of 186 Posts
About this Discussion
185 Replies
24 Participants
Spookie pookie
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing