Halloween Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Whoo Hoo! We're in October! My schedule has Oct 1 as "build and decoration complete" - HA! Not even close. The event isn't until Nov 2nd so I technically have a full month (I don't get many ToT's) - but we'll be done in the next two weeks.
Here are few photos tonight of some rooms, Big Top, Gypsy, Midway (looking toward the bar) and the maze on the deck. Still lots of tarping to do and adding all the special touches. I love how the fabric came out in the Big Top room and how the wall art glows with just a led blue flood light.
IMG_1767 - Copy.JPG IMG_1762 - Copy.JPG IMG_1764 - Copy.JPG IMG_1765 - Copy.JPG

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'm not sure how they know the weather a month out - I guest that's why the call it a forecast - but this is a bit too close to rain on the 2nd. Love that Halloween will be clear, but we can't have it rain on my Party Haunt.
1569994049075.png

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
OHOHOHO - my big purchase came today - so ridiculously grateful I could splurge on this. The Fright Props talking skull with BooTunes!! Now - before I begin on how awesome this prop is, I must announce that it was not my first choice. I wanted the cheaper skull from Monster Guts and have been waiting for it come available - literally all year. They did not release it this year - only the base kit without a skull - and I was going back and forth on upgrading to the Fright Props model or getting another clown animatronic. Since I'm only doing clown theme this year (yea...that's what they all say, right?), it made more sense to get the skull which can be used every year. So - a few more dollars and Fright Props gets my cash. Now - this prop is SOOOO worth it. Out of the box, no programing and it's awesome. I had it up and running - attached to a home depot skeleton in about 30 mins. I now need to tweek the programing as the jaw movement needs a bit of fine tuning and I don't want the head to twist so much - but otherwise, it's ready to rock. This will give the entrance a HUGE "wow" factor for my guests.

IMG_1768.JPG IMG_1775.JPG

21 - 25 of 25 Posts