Halloween Forum banner

61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Dear Reapee (&spoiler for future Reapers),

In case you're wondering who "Harvey Hottel" is on their Reaper package, that's me. I use our work account because it's cheaper since it's a business account & it's easy for me since I'm the one that takes care of all that stuff. My name is on a line there too.

I'll probably draw some JOLs or something on the package so you know it's not really a box of Cottonelle toilet paper from some random dude named "Harvey Hottel".:D

You should have your package by FRIDAY!!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Love t
I ponder why folks don't think they are crafty. SOOOO many arts and crafts out there.. After 4 years of commercial art and a year each of drafting and design, I still can't draw a face if my life depended on it but I can draw a cityscape in 2 point perspective LOL. One year my commercial arts teacher was really into doing sections of more folk art stuff. That was fun... learning how to do embroidery, macrame and carving my own stamp and doing stamping art. Mom believed in keeping us kids busy with arts and crafts, crocheting, knitting, painting, making candles. Learned to sew as a new mom, self taught. Took up canning too. I dabble in photography and photoshopping these days.

So I love to craft for my victim, but I have been known to add a second hand or brand new items once in a while if the right thing comes along.
[/QUOTE

Love that your mom taught you & siblings crafty stuff. My mom was always making something. Your right there is so much to choose from that you can do. Some so easy too. Just have to use some imagination. I love making things. Especially gifts. I made my brother something for Christmas last year and he cried, yes cried. The 3 time in his life that I have seen him cry. A funeral, the death of his 12 year old constant companion cat. And last year when he opened his gift. Because it comes from the heart. And it's made with love. ❤

1,199 Posts
Pictures to follow later.... Huge Thanks to my reaper Paul for our days of Merry Reaping.

Hum the 12 day of Christmas while you read......

On the first day of Merry Reaping our Reaper sent to us

A Spider Horroranemt

On the next day of Merry Reaping our Reaper sent to us

A Doll Head Horroranment and a HUGE bag of Lintz chocolates

A really fun Krampus rubber stamp including a free little doggie stamp too

One huge BOX of lovely black Crows

One Archival black ink stamp pad with a yummy free lollipop too.

Not sure if that the last of our Merry Reaping gifts if not I'll write a second verse.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
OK, someone has their box at their front door!

Your package has been delivered.

Delivery Date:
Friday, 11/29/2019​
Delivery Time:
01:23 PM​

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
I know, it's actually kinda unusual for me. I'm more of a "last day" kinda Reaper usually. But I didn't make anything this time around which makes a difference for me.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I like getting stuff done and out of the way so I don't have to worry about it. And I was lucky, I got a giftee who wanted stuff I had laying around that I no longer need/use. Recycling! Always great when I get to re-use old items for people.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm almost done with gathering items for my victim as well! I am hoping to craft at least one thing for my victim-it has been tough getting anything done over the Thanksgiving holiday as my kiddo was off from school for the entire week and we had a houseful of guests. But now, things are getting back to normal as I finish up my Christmas decorating. Hang in there victim-I hope to have you box mailed out soon!

61 - 80 of 89 Posts