Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

Kitchen/Green Witch
I wish I could, but I have to sit on the sidelines for this one, sadly. I have little energy to spare, each day, and the holidays are crazy both at home and work. 馃様
I'll be watching to see what everyone gets, though!!

Even though I can't play this year, more of you should sign up, quick, before the night ends!! The Merry Reaper always has such a fun assortment of gifts...and getting an early Christmas/Yule present to open is super fun!! Sign up if you are on the fence!!!

Registered
I forgot to send in my info and make a list....wth I don't know what I was thinking. I've been gone most of the day and just got busy. If I can still send it I will.

Registered
Got my victim too !! Excited to get started. I'm hoping to mail out early this year. I notoriously wait until the last minute but this time I want to be ahead of the game.

Registered
I was busy with Thanksgiving... my brother came in for a visit he leaves tomorrow... is it OK to say YES he's leaving LOL. Hubby left yesterday to Wisconsin to be with his mom for the holiday. Is also OK to say YEA he's gone and I didn't have to go. So we had Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday. Now I can think about Merry Reaper things.... Plotting and planning.... Frog and I are going to Portland over the weekend to see an old Haunting friend who'll be moving and isn't taking her Haunt stuff.... starting a new chapter. Hoping to find something not only for us but my victim too in her hoard.

Registered
Sadly this round nothing will be crafted. Between Thanksgiving and moving my oldest Daughter time will fly so fast..........but.......I need me time in there somewhere so I may just be able to craft

Registered
I have my victim and the stalking has begun! I have been trying hard to come up with some ideas but haven't executed any of them yet. I love to send some store bought as well as some crafted items, but I don't know how much crafting time I am going to be able to sneak in...we will see!!

Registered
As much as I wish I was crafty, I know what my limitations are. I also work in a retail industry and my workload has increased and will continue to do so until after Christmas. So not only are my skills limited, my time with which to do anything homemade is nearly impossible. And while I would also love to be able to put a more personal touch, finding the time to do the shipping would also be difficult. And as I get older, I hate shopping in actual stores.

Registered
I ponder why folks don't think they are crafty. SOOOO many arts and crafts out there.. After 4 years of commercial art and a year each of drafting and design, I still can't draw a face if my life depended on it but I can draw a cityscape in 2 point perspective LOL. One year my commercial arts teacher was really into doing sections of more folk art stuff. That was fun... learning how to do embroidery, macrame and carving my own stamp and doing stamping art. Mom believed in keeping us kids busy with arts and crafts, crocheting, knitting, painting, making candles. Learned to sew as a new mom, self taught. Took up canning too. I dabble in photography and photoshopping these days.

So I love to craft for my victim, but I have been known to add a second hand or brand new items once in a while if the right thing comes along.

Registered
OK got a smallish package yesterday in the mail. Was addressed only to Frog. I know I didn't order anything, he didn't and no one in either of our families would order this item for him. Our only remaining thought was our reaper might have sent it. There was no card or note just a card from the person who filled the order. So if my reaper had a Horrornament sent to us. It arrived safe and sound and will make a lovely addition to our Creepmas Tree.

41 - 60 of 89 Posts