Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Please come and join us!!!!
I’m am seriously considering it but need to wait to make it official. It has been so hectic with Halloween and now having to pack and store everything away. Not to mention Thanksgiving and Christmas responsibilities to take care of. I want to make sure that I will have time to not only send a reaper gift but to adequately participate on the forum which adds so much to the experience.

·
Registered
367 Posts
unforunately, I will not be able to participate in this Reaping. I have three night lights, three jewelry boxes and another project of which I don’t know yet to do. I won’t be able to find the time to work on this reaping.
Oh no! That really is too bad for the Merry Reaper participants. I can’t tell you how lucky I was that you were my reaper last time. I love, love, love my runes and box. You rock!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Well I wanted to participate but now my husband is having spinal surgery on Nov 26 so I anticipate being sidetracked by that. Did I mention everyone comes to our house for Thanksgiving? On the 28th?! AHHHH

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Best of luck & good vibes all around Ladyfrog! Hope you've got plenty of help for that Thanksgiving dinner. I'd come over & cook for ya if I could!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm in for this one! Although it is going to be hectic with Thanksgiving and my entire family coming to town for a week, I really think that this will be a fantastic distraction :) I had so much fun shopping and creating for my victim last time!
Ladyfrog-best wishes for your husband and for a quick recovery!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I would like to sign up! Bethene when do you match up and give names? Shipping is Dec 18th ? Wondering how much time in between getting a victim and shipping the real. Thanks in advance. Is there a separate page to post your list? Thanks in advance. Valerie

·
Reaper Queen
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I will send you a pm with your victim. Shipping is by Dec. 12.. We so have a thread for your likes. I tried starting a conversation with you to answer questions but it said I couldn't for some reason. I hope you join us!😂

·
Registered
481 Posts
I know I said I couldn't do it but things changed in my favor 🙂 I'm off the hook for Thanksgiving! So all I have to do is take care of my husband, the world's worst patient 😆 but he'll be drugged up for the worst of it. I will make a list and get it submitted ASAP.

21 - 40 of 83 Posts