Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
I would love to exchange Christmas cards! I can do 10 or there about to US people. Christmas theme only please.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi - i've only just seen this - I can send to anywhere worldwide.
(on previous Halloween Exchange, I had a couple returned - I have updated)
So i need to know by 8th December ideally to get them out to the post office and check all okay for shipping
I think I will do tradition Crimbo Cards - but happy for any spooky snail mail

·
Registered
45 Posts
This does seem like a small exchange! I still have room if anyone new joins in. It's hard to feel like Christmas is getting close as it has been 80 degrees here in Texas. And it was freezing on Halloween. Go figure. lol!

1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Until Tues we had the typical PNW weather... cool and wet. Late Wed things changed to clear and COLD... had below freezing the past few nights. Dipping below freezing is kinda on the rare side snow is the lowlands is even rarer.

·
Registered
876 Posts
krampus cat says the cards will be a mix of Xmas and krampus and Yule tidings 🎄❄☃🎃

1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Cards went out this morning... sorry a lot late to arrive by Krampus but seeing as I'm doing a mix of everything and HUMM we have a Friday the 13th coming next week I figure I'm good to go LOL.

1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
LadyFrog I love the sentiment... Worked as a teacher's aide at the Middle School for a VERY short time and that dang 3rd period class needed more then a sack and beatings with reeds LOL

·
Registered
121 Posts
Wow I dont know how you all do this some doing cards and the merry reaper, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas. You must have clones! I wish I did. Lol trying to catch up here. Hard to focus when theres so much to do. But I prefer that over being bored! With that being said it's off to the work shop right after I dance with the vacuum. Is 5 hours of sleep per night enough? Yawn. :sleep:

21 - 40 of 45 Posts