Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I haven't been very active here, mostly due work and being a parent of incredibly active high schoolers haha.. But I hope that everyone had an AMAZING Halloween!
I just thought that I would share this past year's attempts. My oldest is a huge Billie Eilish fan, so I thought that I would surprise on one of my two vids.
This was projected onto my house for the ToT's on Halloween Night. We had some serious wind gusts on the east coast, so I apologize for the noise etc..

Please enjoy these while I go grab a coffee and start catching up on everything I have missed.. I figure I have 6 months of binge reading ahead of me!

·
Registered
194 Posts
That's a great presentation! How many projectors are involved here? I've been wanting to add projection to my display, but don't have the first clue how to go about doing it right.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! This year I stepped down to 3 (I had 5 last year).
One is projecting on the entire house, one on the garage doors, and one that is rear projecting on a shower curtain in the upstairs window.
There are several posts discussing projections how to's etc..
I use ATMOSFX for most of my videos in all windows (Except the Billie Eilish vids) , and I make the general house facade's in Photoshop.

Last year I 5 total . 1 in the bay window and one outside on the pumpkins

Thanks again,
Rich

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thanks! This year I stepped down to 3 (I had 5 last year).
One is projecting on the entire house, one on the garage doors, and one that is rear projecting on a shower curtain in the upstairs window.
There are several posts discussing projections how to's etc..
I use ATMOSFX for most of my videos in all windows (Except the Billie Eilish vids) , and I make the general house facade's in Photoshop.

Last year I 5 total . 1 in the bay window and one outside on the pumpkins

Thanks again,
Rich
Many thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts