Halloween Forum banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hello again friends, sorry I’ve been busy since my last reply, but I’ve replied back to everyone so far who was interested and also sent out a few additional messages for hopefully more exchanges!

I only have 8 right now, and I have no limit. So please message me if I haven’t gotten to you or vice versa!

I did spend the weekend stocking up on Halloween paper, stickers, stamps and fun embellishments for my cards this year!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I always do a couple of extra so I'm can handle locals up to the the week before Halloween should late comers pop in. Hoping a few of the old timers to the exchange who have yet to check in do.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Just read on another thread here on the forum that the new Halloween stamp won't be available till Oct 11. What are they thinking waiting so long to get a holiday stamp out. GRRRR

Anyway I'll be sending out my overseas cards the first of Oct to ensure they get where they need to be. As for the rest of you locals I'm going to hold out to Oct 12 to send in the hopes I can get the new stamps. I have some of the old pumpkins but not near enough.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I just preordered the new Halloween stamps.
My cards will have the pumpkins while I build up a new supply

·
Registered
280 Posts
Woodward55 - Thank you for the card! You are really on top of things to get your cards out in September. All the more time to enjoy them! I'm planning to send mine out around Oct 1 but might wait for the Halloween stamps to come out. Kind of depends on where I am with my other projects.

·
Registered
42,950 Posts
I am extremely late this year, alot going on with having to put the hubbys parents in the nursing home. Could use a pick me up so if it is not too lat I would love to join in again this year. Thank you!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Got an unexpected card from Woodward55! It brought a big smile to my face. I have to know though, how do your address the envelopes? Are they hand written? Printed?

·
Registered
857 Posts
The peeps over the pond your cards are flying your way
Those in the states , will be mailed out in October

121 - 139 of 139 Posts
About this Discussion
138 Replies
44 Participants
darrellarose
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing