Halloween Forum banner

101 - 120 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey guys. I am ready to go with my Halloween cards made and ready to mail out Oct 1st! As always this is one of my favorite traditions, so I can barely wait to start sending and receiving cards from fellow Halloween enthusiasts. I can send out 20 or so this year to anybody who'd like one. Just shoot me a PM. :giggle:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Still waiting to hear back from a few people I messaged yesterday. Till then I will say I can only do 1 more card exchange this year since I drew and painted each card by hand this time (sorry my ink & watercolor sketches are what you're getting for those who already agreed to exchange this year :D ). If anyone I missed would still like to exchange with me just message me.

Also just FYI my cards will be arriving in padded brown mailing envelopes because I will be sending a halloween treat inside the cards and I am hoping this will help keep it from getting damaged. I'll remind everyone again when I mail them out plus I plan on putting halloween related stickers and such on the envelope. In this day and age I don't want anyone to worry if they get something like that in their mail.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Update:
Waiting to hear back from 3 people & if they respond I'm at my card exchange limit for this year.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I’m waiting to hear back from a couple people, but other than that my cards are addressed and ready to go. Just waiting on October and some Halloween stamps. Have they come out yet? Does anyone know?

·
Registered
839 Posts
I’m waiting to hear back from a couple people, but other than that my cards are addressed and ready to go. Just waiting on October and some Halloween stamps. Have they come out yet? Does anyone know?
Still no sign of them! They have a winter berries series up already that won’t be available for another week or two, but nothing remotely Halloween. The magic stamps are also no longer available.

·
Registered
194 Posts
So, when is too early to start mailing out things internationally? Trying to time things so that if something happens in transit and they don't get my card that I have time to make another and try to get it to them again by Halloween.

·
Registered
7 Posts
YAY! I'm ready! I'd LOVE to exchange Halloween cards with yall!! I did this last year on here and I'm happy to say absolutely EVERYONE who I sent a card to, I received one back!!

Feel free to message me and let's exchange!!

·
Registered
857 Posts
I’ll be mailing to the peeps over the pond on Friday the 13 th!
I’ve still got lots of the jacks stamps , those will be on the cards this year so I can build up a supply of the new stamps

101 - 120 of 139 Posts
About this Discussion
138 Replies
44 Participants
darrellarose
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing