Halloween Forum banner

81 - 100 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I may get the ones I have done and decide to do a few more. Who knows. SO fun sending cards to people that share my Halloween love. So the Halloween stamps should come out in September? I think I read that somewhere?
I am hoping so. I have so many halloween cards to send out from joining various swaps and exchanges. I want them all to be spookified even if I'm store buying cards lol. I got some cool ink stamps to ink the envelopes. Now I just need the Halloween stamps ^.^

·
Registered
857 Posts
I’ll be preparing my cards on Labor Day weekend,
Halloween peeps across the pond I’ll be mailing them out in late September.
No limit will send anywhere.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ah the best time of year is upon us all! I lost everything I owned from the past 34 years of collecting Halloween to a fire at my home. This exchange, I hope gets be back into the groove of things? It has been a very rough time since so much is irreplaceable and I will be starting over. I think I will be conservative with 20 cards. Talk about a year of changes folks! Let the fun begin!

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
Ah the best time of year is upon us all! I lost everything I owned from the past 34 years of collecting Halloween to a fire at my home. This exchange, I hope gets be back into the groove of things? It has been a very rough time since so much is irreplaceable and I will be starting over. I think I will be conservative with 20 cards. Talk about a year of changes folks! Let the fun begin!
Hi, are you doing just USA or ?

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'll set my limit to 5 cards. Since its my first time participating and i'd like to make homemade cards. I'm open to sending anywhere.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Oh my gosh! I can’t believe I am so late to this thread! This is one of my most loved traditions! I’m in for unlimited but I will keep it to the US only. I will get my book out and start messaging! Please message me if you want to exchange

·
Registered
448 Posts
ok. I think I have messaged everyone (or started conversation?!?) If I missed you and you want to exchange, send me a message! I can’t wait!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Frog just ok'd my card design- me I have to let them sit and ruminate on them a bit. Like my mom I never like what I've done and keep tweaking it till I'm back where I started LOL.

Still have room so message or conversant or whatever me.

·
Registered
202 Posts
My favorite time of the year! I have no limits on the amount of cards I can send. I think last year I was at about 40!

Commenting now to get some interest in exchanges, but will be personally messaging a bunch to those who have already replied in the next coming days!

Hopefully this year I can do handmade, still! I’m so excited!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Yes, the Halloween card exchange is a wonderful experince. It makes picking up the mail a lot of fun. I am open to sending anywhere, including international. Last year I received an international Halloween card at the end of January. Somehow it had gotten delayed. The day it arrived was cold and snowy and that card gave me the warmest feeling. It made my week because of the thought behind it, the subject matter and the long distance it had traveled, sent from a like-minded soul, to arrive exactly when needed most. 😊 It's all good!

I have no limit on the cards I can send. I was hoping to craft them this year, we will see how it works out.

81 - 100 of 139 Posts
About this Discussion
138 Replies
44 Participants
darrellarose
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing