Halloween Forum banner

421 - 440 of 448 Posts

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
Hey everyone! Happy Halloween to you all. I wanted to quickly say that I apologize I did not get my cards out when I thought I did. Long story short, we have had some family issues going on and I forgot to give them to my husband to mail and only noticed today. Please forgive me for the cards being late. I was literally in tears. I am trying to look at it in a positive light and say I am just extending the Halloween fanfare a little longer. I hope you all can forgive me they are on their way I promise. You have all been extremely creative and it has been a delight to be a part of this. I will definitely do it next year. I will definitely get them out early, and I definitely have some fantastic ideas for what I want to do next year to make it even more fun. I have to say you are an amazing group of people and it’s nice to have found people to share the Halloween spirit with that I love so much. Happy hunting and enjoy your time!
You are not alone. I had to do a last minute card run as my homemade cards ended up covered in sick kid vomit. :sick:

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,361 Posts
If it weren’t for the card exchange, I would have had NO mail!! Seems everything is electronic these days.... Every one of the fun and beautiful cards that came to me are simply, delightfully spooky!! I’m so appreciate the time spent and creativity shared by each card!
Thank you to all my Xchangers!
And now that I have your addresses... beware! Buwaaaa ha haaaaa!! BOO! 😉👻

1,252 Posts
More cards so more thank yous...

Spookybella977 - For the cute handmade wanna play card
Momof2! - for the vintage looking card
X-Pired - For the homemade card that reminders me of a show ticket.

1,252 Posts
Still waiting on 5 cards... 2 of them have posted life got in the way, it happens. I suspect one might be a little lost getting here. As for the 2 remaining... since I've not seen anyone post they got cards yet from either I'm hoping they are just late mailing them.

In the mean time watch this space for the Krampus/ Christmas Card Exchange thread.

·
Registered
889 Posts
More Halloween greetings
moongirl
hallowsusieboo
cindy g
thanks go out to all the Halloween peeps

·
Registered
889 Posts
Billy bones I got your card back , please message me

·
Registered
193 Posts
Thank you all for the cards! My little one was super excited to check the mailbox over the past few weeks. We received wonderful cards/goodies from:
LLR
Stinkerbell n Frog Prince
BobbieJo
AsH-1031
Holly Haunter
Illysium
HalloGeekHalfrican
Spookybella977
smustang2003
kmeyer1313

EDIT: Our last 2 cards arrived today! Thank you to:
Cindy G (loved the spiders)
Hostesswiththemostest

Thanks again. You are all wonderful! Hope you had a Happy Halloween 🎃

·
Registered
122 Posts
just to let you know I had a crappy cold, then flu jab last Friday (which made me feel more crap) on top of being busy at work, (work for Commonwealth War Graves Comission so busy time coming up) getting my husband a job there too (he starts in a month), our hallowedding Anniversary this weekend coming etc etc yawn yawn yawn, I’ve received some mega mega awesome cards that have totally cheered me up.
Will post pics and thanks tomorrow (Friday) hopefully the last batch I sent will get across the pond in the next week!
Just wanted you to know that I never received your card. It must have been lost in the mail. 🎃

421 - 440 of 448 Posts