Halloween Forum banner

401 - 420 of 448 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Got 3 more cards today!

Thank you Tropical Jewel and Shadow Soldier for the lovely handmade card made using a vintage photograph image; I always love those types of photos.

Big thanks also to hostesswiththemostess for the colorful tree with fall leaves and ghost card.

And last but not least thank you Lady Frog for a classic orange and black card and cute felt witch hat and bat.

Hope you all are enjoying the last few days of the month and not just running around stressed out.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I received 5 more cards. Thank you to Shadow Black for my official certificate of insanity. Its so true. Thank you to Hallomas Bookitty for the classic trick or treat card with black cats. Thank you to smustang2003 the spooky cat card with pop rocks. I love all the bat & ghost confetti inside. Thank you to spookyspoof for the classic mummy card with spider & confetti. Thats cool that you pass by bray studios. Love The Rocky Horror Picture Show. And thank you to Stinkerbell & Frog Prince for the cool cemetery card & tea. Love the spooky hands coming up from the graves.

Attachments

1,196 Posts
Got more cards yesterday.... Thanks go out to
SpookySpoof - for a well decorated envelope, the monster movie postcard and add treats inside
Cindy G. - For the spider enhanced card
frenchgirl -for the boo-tiful haunted mansion card and yes we think I felt that ghost hug

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi fellow Halloweeners,
I just wanted to say thank you to all who I exchanged cards with. It was so much fun. The cards I received were awesome. The hand made ones were my favorite not taking anything away from those of us who bought cards myself included. I was actually excited to get the mail every day. Seeing those orange cards would bring a smile to my face. Soooooo much better than the ones I get from Bill ! So again thank you one and all for the cards it really helped to have a happier halloween. TOMORROW'S THE BIG DAY! SCARE SOMEONE! OR A LITTLE TRICK IF THEY'RE TOO OLD, LOL. I'm gonna rework my china cabinet and add some goodies I picked up this season. In the evenings I'm gonna marathon watch old campy Halloween movies. Carve my pumpkins, bake the seeds and maybe I'll have a bloody mary or 2. Enjoy the day and especially the night!! Whatever makes YOU happy. With much love & appreciation, Valerie 🖤🧡🖤
🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey everyone! Happy Halloween to you all. I wanted to quickly say that I apologize I did not get my cards out when I thought I did. Long story short, we have had some family issues going on and I forgot to give them to my husband to mail and only noticed today. Please forgive me for the cards being late. I was literally in tears. I am trying to look at it in a positive light and say I am just extending the Halloween fanfare a little longer. I hope you all can forgive me they are on their way I promise. You have all been extremely creative and it has been a delight to be a part of this. I will definitely do it next year. I will definitely get them out early, and I definitely have some fantastic ideas for what I want to do next year to make it even more fun. I have to say you are an amazing group of people and it’s nice to have found people to share the Halloween spirit with that I love so much. Happy hunting and enjoy your time!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Hey everyone! Happy Halloween to you all. I wanted to quickly say that I apologize I did not get my cards out when I thought I did. Long story short, we have had some family issues going on and I forgot to give them to my husband to mail and only noticed today. Please forgive me for the cards being late. I was literally in tears. I am trying to look at it in a positive light and say I am just extending the Halloween fanfare a little longer. I hope you all can forgive me they are on their way I promise. You have all been extremely creative and it has been a delight to be a part of this. I will definitely do it next year. I will definitely get them out early, and I definitely have some fantastic ideas for what I want to do next year to make it even more fun. I have to say you are an amazing group of people and it’s nice to have found people to share the Halloween spirit with that I love so much. Happy hunting and enjoy your time!
No worries! I hope everything is ok with you and your family. Happy Halloween!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Happy Halloween everyone - its a beautiful sunny autumnal day here in the UK - Really wished I had booked it off work to go for dog walks around cemeteries lol
thank you allllll soooooooo much for the cards and little gifts, its been brilliant and I have loved each and every one! Hope everyone got my cards, please let me know if you didn't ( as i mentioned some got lost in the car!!)

We also celebrated our 3rd Wedding Anniversary - heres how I display my cards - again thank you soooo much, Skullies one was AMAZING and too heavy to tack to the door!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've been meaning to thank those I haven't acknowledged yet and realized today's the day I'd better get to it. I don't have the time to go through them all today though so I just want to thank everyone for sending these beautiful cards. It's been so great getting to open fun mail this month! Thanks for the little surprises inside. I enjoyed every card. Thanks again, I am already looking forward to doing this again next year!

Happy Halloween everyone!!! 🎃

No worries, Moongirl, on getting the cards out later than you wanted. I get it. I hope all is well with you and yours. I appreciate extending the season a bit.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I did not get a chance to thank everyone individually, so just wanted to say a huge thank you and Happy Halloween to everyone we participated with this year. The cards were absolutely wonderful and such a thrill to open every day. I just checked the mail and there are a couple more sitting in there. Saving them to open tonight. We are in Massachusetts and it’s a nice windy and rainy Halloween day. Leaves blowing all around, I’ve got candles going and spooky movies playing in the background. Happy Halloween everyone!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I did not get a chance to thank everyone individually, so just wanted to say a huge thank you and Happy Halloween to everyone we participated with this year. The cards were absolutely wonderful and such a thrill to open every day. I just checked the mail and there are a couple more sitting in there. Saving them to open tonight. We are in Massachusetts and it’s a nice windy and rainy Halloween day. Leaves blowing all around, I’ve got candles going and spooky movies playing in the background. Happy Halloween everyone!

View attachment 725544
  • Love 8t Batty Patty
  • I did not get a chance to thank everyone individually, so just wanted to say a huge thank you and Happy Halloween to everyone we participated with this year. The cards were absolutely wonderful and such a thrill to open every day. I just checked the mail and there are a couple more sitting in there. Saving them to open tonight. We are in Massachusetts and it’s a nice windy and rainy Halloween day. Leaves blowing all around, I’ve got candles going and spooky movies playing in the background. Happy Halloween everyone!

View attachment 725544
    Love how it looks 🎃

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
My cards are on the way! Not sure they made the cut-off time at the PO yesterday, but should be In transit. My daughter has missed a lot of school this month but enjoyed opening the cards when she got off the bus. Thank you all so much!

I'm ready for 2019 to be over! May 2020 be better. :)

401 - 420 of 448 Posts