Halloween Forum banner

381 - 400 of 448 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ok guys, I have been checking my tracking numbers this morning and all but a few show that they have been delivered. Since they were packages, I get nervous that they were misplaced. If we exchanged and you have not received one from me yet please let me know.

·
Registered
117 Posts
just to let you know I had a crappy cold, then flu jab last Friday (which made me feel more crap) on top of being busy at work, (work for Commonwealth War Graves Comission so busy time coming up) getting my husband a job there too (he starts in a month), our hallowedding Anniversary this weekend coming etc etc yawn yawn yawn, I’ve received some mega mega awesome cards that have totally cheered me up.
Will post pics and thanks tomorrow (Friday) hopefully the last batch I sent will get across the pond in the next week!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #386
Good heavens I have three more cards today!! Thanks to all who have sent out thanks to me. I will be privately thanking everyone for the cards received today. I had a blast at first making the cards. But when I failed to get them out in the first week I angry with myself. I need to down size my cards again. I always get carried away. Thank you all.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Good heavens I have three more cards today!! Thanks to all who have sent out thanks to me. I will be privately thanking everyone for the cards received today. I had a blast at first making the cards. But when I failed to get them out in the first week I angry with myself. I need to down size my cards again. I always get carried away. Thank you all.
Your cards are amazing!

·
Registered
121 Posts
2 more cards came yesterday

KMeyer - Thanks for the little bit of wickedness and the perfect little "log" book for one of our Geocaches.
smustang2003 - What a great card and memories it brought. It reminded me of my mom, who like you, loved to go into the card aisle and push all the buttons on the sound active cards.
Glad you liked the card stinkerbell. Nice memory of your mom. 🎃

·
Registered
51 Posts
Stinkerbell and Frog Prince,
I got your card yesterday-thank you! Not only is the card amazing, but the tea...I can’t wait to try it as I’ve never seen those flavors before!

·
Registered
877 Posts
More Halloween greetings
Thanks go out to
X-pired
Kmeyer
Smustang2003
Stinkerbell &frog prince
Tropical jewel
Skullie & ez zettle
Halloweenspoopy
Lady frog
Thank you all my fellow Halloween peeps

·
Registered
30 Posts
Three more cards today! Thank you Stinkerbell & Frog Prince, I love your beautiful graveyard pics and cannot wait to try the tea! Kmeyer I love the card, pumpkin and notepad. Frenchgirl, I love the handmade card, gummies and the extra goodies. I’m going to paint the coffin before I put it together

1,201 Posts
Got home from another Halloween weekend away. Checked out the Davis Graveyard. The new church front looks well like a church but I miss the old one with all the mud monster reapers. But they have some great stones and horse drawn hearse. Visited a former pro haunter we've not visited since he moved away and then came back. SO much fun watching him work the front line of the Haunt he's currently working for. The did a haunted bus tour of Oregon City afterwards off to a friend who's a home haunter to see she learned a lot from a Davis Graveyard class she took over the summer... she now has some great stones in her yard. Before heading home did a headless horseman train ride in Yacolt, WA.

Got home to a more cards to open. SO without further ado... thanks go out to

TropicalJewel- for a lovely vintage photo enhanced card
A little bit scary - For a cute spooky ghosty card
Ladyfrog - for the lovely handmade card
Rosedale Manor - the creative handmade card... and the equally creative envelope.

381 - 400 of 448 Posts