Halloween Forum banner

341 - 360 of 447 Posts

·
They call me HeebieJeebie
1,991 Posts
I no sooner had them all laid out on the table when Miss Piglet decided she should hold them all down for me.
😆😆😆I took a pic of my cat laying across the kitchen table last night "helping" me to address envelopes!
That being said - all of my cards with their cool shiny stamps are currently sitting in my mailbox, waiting to be picked up and fly on their merry way to all youse guys!
I've gotten some really cool cards so far and thanks to everyone! I'm at work & they're at home so I'm not going to count on memory to thank every one individually right now 🤪

·
Registered
26 Posts
Finally got all of my cards sent today. I have also received cards from: HalloGeekHalFrican, christmascandy1, LLR, Woodward55. Billy Bones, nicolita3, Bethene, Shadow Panther, Spooky Spoof, Papa Legba, and Halloweiner. I will post pics soon. Just know that I absolutely love them. I look forward to checking the mail everyday.

1,185 Posts
Hit the mother load yesterday lots of cards.... So thanks go out to

Lukewa - your penmanship is classy

deathrisesagain - Mr. Riggs our tiny 240+pound gr dane and Ms Millie my small 130 pound dane yowl A Happy Greeting back to Rocket

Lady Arsenic - Love the homemade card. 5 of wands... nothing like good old fashion play fighting.

Pumpkin215 - Lovely night pumpkin scene

Dee 147399 - for a second we thought you and Pumpkin215 did cards together, I know you have done cards with some in the past, nahhh you both live on different side of the county not the street LOL. Thanks for the Cinderella pumpkin card and the King of Bats... mature male who is cool, self-disciplined, intelligent, honest and strong, yep that's us Mature LOL

PapaLegba - A lovely moon and lunar moth card with a candy treat... Yum

·
Registered
47 Posts
I recently received cards from Spooky Spoof, Lady Arsenic, Lukawa, Dee14399, Halloweeeiner. And I got two more cards yesterday from Hallowmas and Veecat. Thank you everyone!
Loving the inserts, stickers, and confetti! So far I've gotten the three of swords and the eight of bats. 🎃
Mine are finally going out today. My first goal of the day.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Sorry, sorry, sorry. I haven't received any mail, turns out the idiot sorting the mail "didn't recognize the name " so they have been returning all my mail. I have gotten that sorted out. If your card is returned I do sincerely apologize. ( this is what happens when you contract out postal services to the lowest bidder )

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,809 Posts
I think we have a bot
There were actually TWO spammers posting in this thread. ;)

Y'all can really help us out if you think something looks like spam or bots - hit that little exclamation point ! in the circle at the bottom of a post if it looks weird to you to report "hey, is this a spammer?".

We always take time to check them out and sometimes we won't do anything, but it doesn't hurt to let us know just in case! :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
There were actually TWO spammers posting in this thread. ;)

Y'all can really help us out if you think something looks like spam or bots - hit that little exclamation point ! in the circle at the bottom of a post if it looks weird to you to report "hey, is this a spammer?".

We always take time to check them out and sometimes we won't do anything, but it doesn't hurt to let us know just in case! :)
Thanks for the tip! I didn't know how to report posts here. I report stuff on FB all the time.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Sorry, sorry, sorry. I haven't received any mail, turns out the idiot sorting the mail "didn't recognize the name " so they have been returning all my mail. I have gotten that sorted out. If your card is returned I do sincerely apologize. ( this is what happens when you contract out postal services to the lowest bidder )
Glad that you checked what was going on and especially glad you got the re-sent card that I mailed out.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Got 3 more cards! Thank you to Veecat for your lovely sparkly card. Thanks to Hallowmas Boo Kitty for the cool pumpkins and stickers; also loved your custom return mail addy sticker. And thank you to Lady Arsenic for the nice stamped card and tarot card.

Hope everyone is having a good time so far this October. Can't believe halloween is in less than 2 weeks.

341 - 360 of 447 Posts