Halloween Forum banner

241 - 260 of 446 Posts

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
As of now, I've received three awesome cards and some great little gifts too! My international cards will go out by Friday and the rest will follow as I finish them up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello All - I sent my cards out (including international) last Thursday, so they should be arriving soon, if not already! The post office loved me... I have received 7 cards and each & every single one of them is Amazing! I love getting mail and everyday has been super exciting to go to the mailbox & see a card! The envelopes alone make me smile! And then the cards makes me jump for joy! I have them all proudly displayed hanging down some creepy black ribbon! Thanks to all who participate & I look forward to receiving more & doing this again next year!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi
My first batch went out last week you should be getting them soon- sending another lot this lunchtime - all will be delivered before Halloween!!

I have cards from the following peeps :
  • StinkerBell & Frog Prince : thanks for the Tea!
  • Lady Arsenic : love my Princess of Wands card
  • Hallowmas BooKitty : this card is amazing - I just love the word SPOOKY
  • Ash-1031 : love love this card, it is so similar to our wedding invite we had designed.... :love::love:
  • Nicolita3 - Bookmark is FAB!

·
Registered
214 Posts
  • Ash-1031 : love love this card, it is so similar to our wedding invite we had designed.... :love::love:
Glad it arrived safely and that you liked my quick little ink and watercolor sketches. Hey, maybe I should start offering to design wedding invites as a side gig? :D

·
Registered
214 Posts
Got another card yesterday afternoon. This one was from LLR and included a couple of surprises. Thank you so much! I will definitely have to use the cookie cutter at some point soon. Maybe I'll make some homemade doggie treats for my little pups this year.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Spooky Spoof! I got your card. Thank you so much! i'm hoping to have all my sent out on Thursday (i'm off that day and have to send out a package anyways.) I love the Key Ring. London is a beautiful city, and England is just gorgeous!

·
Registered
722 Posts
I sent my cards out today. Please if you do not get one by the 20th lmk so I can resend.

I also received cards from
LLR
Bethene
Christmascandy1
HalloGeekHalfrican

Thank you all so much!

·
Registered
204 Posts
I received my first card from AsH-1031 earlier last week! I love it, definitely sent me into full excitement for the best holiday, and the surprise inside was lovely!

My cards should be going out the beginning of next week! I’m so excited for y’all to get them!

1,183 Posts
Some more great cards arrived in the mail yesterday so Thanks to spoiledbrat2910 for the cute spider card. And a WOW and thanks to LLR, a card, treat sacks and cookie cutter... it was like opening a mini reaper gift.

241 - 260 of 446 Posts