Halloween Forum banner

221 - 240 of 448 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Alright, so I've sent mine out! If there are any newcomers that want to exchange still, PM me!

On a related note, some of you may be getting cards with a very non-Halloweeny stamp. Funny story, they're leftovers from my wedding last November -- so if you got one, you're now unofficially part of my big day lol, enjoy

1,199 Posts
Quick thanks to nicolita3 wow nice bookmark. I suspect your concerns were over the postage due stamp and you got them back for. Had that happen last Krampus exchange... Got to love the USPS.

And another quick thanks to Bobbiejo.

Ok heading out for my weekend of creepy camping see you all on Monday.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I just wanted everyone to know that if i am trading cards with you, i have the cards, just need to fill them out and send them. I've just been so packed with work lately that i haven't been able to sit and get them done.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I hope people start getting the cards I sent.. I'm getting worried about the postage :(
I got my card from you today! It did arrive with postage due but my husband was home and able to take care of it (only $2.17 so no worries!). Thank you so much! It's lovely and the bookmark is such a thoughtful touch.

FYI to everyone - if your letter/card is over 1/4 inch thick it will incur additional postage. If you aren't sure, the postal clerks have a nifty little device they use to test how thick it is (basically just a mail slot in a piece of plastic) :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello everyone! Happy October. I just wanted to say I have gotten a couple of cards already and they are amazing!!! You guys are the best! I’ve received a few exchange requests recently But I just accepted my last one of the season. I have reached my limit for this year, but I am planning for a much longer list next year because this is a lot of fun LOL. Happy hunting everyone and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I’m planning to send out my cards tomorrow. I was trying to wait for the Halloween stamps to come out but I just can’t wait any longer. So, to those who will be getting cards from me, please pretend there is a Halloween stamp on the envelope :)

221 - 240 of 448 Posts