Halloween Forum banner

201 - 220 of 448 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Normally we pm each other by clicking on someone’s name then hit the start conversation button. Since this is a new platform and a bit different from the old one we are all learning-lol

·
Registered
214 Posts
Got my first card of the season! Thanks so much Billy Bones for the lovely cards and the postcard. Did you make the the envelopes also or did you find them somewhere? Always loved the story of the headless horseman.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I’ll be finishing up the cards second week in October, to be mailed out the week before Halloween

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
First off 2 more cards arrived while I was away on a short weekend trip
Thanks go out to lorizav for the card, the fortune fish and the what I hope will be very yummy salted caramel tea.

A BIG wow to Billy Bones once again your art has out done itself. From the envelope watermarks down to the homemade postcard inside for Ross Bay Cemetery. ( Hope you don't mind if I steal that idea from you ;), I've got more cemetery photos then I ever hope to use might have use some as post cards) We keep telling ourselves we'll get back up to BC to visit some cemeteries but have yet to make it. Back in 2014 we got a chance to visit the Boundary Bay Cemetery in Tswwanee and the Point Roberts cemetery in well Point Roberts, but while the only way to get to Point Roberts is by boat or through Canada I suppose that doesn't count as a Canadian cemetery.

I have our cards mostly done only thing left is a little swag and envelopes. I made extra so you late comers PM err start a conversation with me. Going for a new record of cards sent this year.....
I thought you would like the Ross Cemetery post card, it's considered one of B.C.'s most haunted burial grounds.
Got my first card of the season! Thanks so much Billy Bones for the lovely cards and the postcard. Did you make the the envelopes also or did you find them somewhere? Always loved the story of the headless horseman.
They're blank envelopes that I then pick an image, then lighten the image and print it.

·
Registered
499 Posts
My best laid plans backfired so I will not be sending my cards until next week. Nothing like having to work on my day off 😒

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi all, so I got a huge response from many members for the Halloween card exchange. I'm so excited. But I really didn't keep track of how many invitations I sent out. But I've gone card shopping 3xs now lol. So I'm asking if I sent an invitation could you PLEASE reply by weeks end so I can get to the fun part of putting together the cards. Thanks in advance. Happy October! So much fun stuff to do. 🎃🧙‍♀️

·
Registered
117 Posts
Been a bit delayed - need to double check my list and confirm a couple more, I'm sending out the first batch this lunch time.
I have reiceved a couple but waiting to open them!!

201 - 220 of 448 Posts