Halloween Forum banner

181 - 200 of 448 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
I will be mailing my cards out next week. Message me if you need me, otherwise I’m going to hold off checking this thread anymore. I want to be surprised when I get my cards. With people receiving their cards and posting pictures, it kind of loses that element of surprise for me. So I’ll catch you on other HF threads. Happy Halloween everyone!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I got my second card from Ash yesterday. Loooong day at work so it was great to come home to. I love the ornament and stickers! The illustration is so cute!!!

Ooh, and I had some fun with the stickers. lol!

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Got my first card from Wardward55. Thanks!!! I am loving the card and the creativity and time spent on the address. I have it displayed with the card. It's just on the fridge for now but I am planning to hang the cards on some creepy appropriate fabric or ribbon. A web would be really cool. We'll see. I'm still working on the cards. Lol! I also like the banner idea.

Attachments

1,201 Posts
Ps. Still learning to navigate this web site, how do u PM someone? Thanks
It's called start a conversation now. Hover over the member's name/ icon and a little pop up window comes up. At the bottom is follow, ignor and start a conversation. Click the start a conversation and then message the person asking if they'd like to exchange. If they do they will send a message back with yes and their snail mail. Make sure to send them your snail mail address.

Curiouslly I tried doing this with your name/icon but you don't seem to have a start a conversation nor can I message you through your profile. Things that make me go hummm. You might have to start converstaions before we can start one with you.

I still have room if you want to exchange.

·
Registered
730 Posts
So far I have received cards from

Woodward55
V_leon624
Billy Bones

Thank you so much. They will proudly go on my Halloween tree

Mine should be going out the first week of October 🧙🏻‍♀️🦇🧟‍♀️👻

·
Registered
65 Posts
I just sent my cards today. I hope it gets to everybody as the mail person said it would only be 2 stamps and I've never had them be only 2 stamps as my cards are always really fat. So fingers crossed! Some I added a 3rd one to as I was skeptical.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey guys. I am ready to go with my Halloween cards made and ready to mail out Oct 1st! As always this is one of my favorite traditions, so I can barely wait to start sending and receiving cards from fellow Halloween enthusiasts. I can send out 20 or so this year to anybody who'd like one. Just shoot me a PM. :giggle:
Hi ash card exchange?

181 - 200 of 448 Posts