Halloween Forum banner
101 - 111 of 111 Posts
So hope the party is a big success tonight. I've enjoyed seeing all the ideas you came up with for it and how you set up your scenes.

Just checked out a few of your newer posts and love the greeter, and the sign especially! Was she a prop or someone you put together? Couldn't help but notice her gown and liked how her chest area was crossed with fabric to give it detail.

Discussion starter · #104 ·
So hope the party is a big success tonight. I've enjoyed seeing all the ideas you came up with for it and how you set up your scenes.

Just checked out a few of your newer posts and love the greeter, and the sign especially! Was she a prop or someone you put together? Couldn't help but notice her gown and liked how her chest area was crossed with fabric to give it detail.
Thank you it was a great party i will post up some pics
that gal in black i bought a few yeaars back of craigs list lady was selling all her halloween she came with the book of the dead. i have used her for so may ways just love her

101 - 111 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.