Halloween Forum banner

81 - 100 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
So awesome! Well done! May I ask, why the 12th? Mine is on Nov 2nd as I didn't want to compete with other parties the weekend before Halloween (even tho my party will be better, right?) I like the idea of going early to get everyone in the Halloween spirit earlier in the month.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
So awesome! Well done! May I ask, why the 12th? Mine is on Nov 2nd as I didn't want to compete with other parties the weekend before Halloween (even tho my party will be better, right?) I like the idea of going early to get everyone in the Halloween spirit earlier in the month.
THANK YOU more pics to come
So i can sell the things i do not want to keep to others and wanted to do it before my birthday . i never do parties on the 31 ;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
So i can sell the things i do not want to keep to others
LOVE IT! I'm such a hoarder. I keep everything. Well, except for the hundreds of yards of black tarp. I throw too much of that away each year as it's all nasty from the weather. I need to find a more eco friendly covering - or wash it and reuse.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
LOVE IT! I'm such a hoarder. I keep everything. Well, except for the hundreds of yards of black tarp. I throw too much of that away each year as it's all nasty from the weather. I need to find a more eco friendly covering - or wash it and reuse.
have you tried the weed burrier i use that stuff all the time might work for you

I get to much stuff and i am like nope time to purge last year i sold 25 full size props was time lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
hmmm...not sure the weed barrier would hold up the wind - the 4mm tarp acts like sails and snaps the 1 inch wood (that's holding it) in half. I've been slowly replacing tarp with wood walls year after year, but at $250 for 100 feet of wood walls vs $30 for a 100 feet - the tarp wins the cost for now. And since I use about 5 rolls of tarp (Each roll is 10x100 feet) that's $1,2500 vs $150 - the environment get screwed - sad - I'm trying to find a way to save it all year over year. I've only purchased three rolls so far this year, so we might not hit 5 rolls.

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Good luck, hope you have good weather and everyone invited comes, can't imagine they wouldn't! Looking at your set up you look ready. Love the tables and all the details that went into everything. So fun and off beat and totally Alice. The backdrops are great. Don't know if you said where you got them from but love to know, especially the tree one shown with the cards. Can't wait to see the after pictures. Enjoy!!

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Good luck, hope you have good weather and everyone invited comes, can't imagine they wouldn't! Looking at your set up you look ready. Love the tables and all the details that went into everything. So fun and off beat and totally Alice. The backdrops are great. Don't know if you said where you got them from but love to know, especially the tree one shown with the cards. Can't wait to see the after pictures. Enjoy!!
Aww thank you girl
Ya i have to get more picks up of the rest of the stuff but i will
the back drops i got from amazon they are tapistry and amazing
here is the forest i bought 3 of these lol may sell them after part i will let you know if i do :)

this is the one ii am using as mad hatters house

81 - 100 of 111 Posts