Halloween Forum banner
41 - 60 of 111 Posts
I can't get over the amazing invites Saki.girl. Your guests are lucky to receive them. How big are the top hats? Do you hand deliver each tray to the person? They are all so gorgeous. I hope everyone brings their invites to the part for everyone see.
Right it is like how do we become friends just so we can get an invite haha.

This stuff is really good I'm impressed. You should make like huge mushrooms and stuff as decorations too. Sense you are already going all out might as well go even farther haha.
We did some really large mushrooms for our party last year, the stems were made from tubes from home depot and we papier mached the tops using a large umbrella as the mold.
Mushroom Table Agaric Tree Fungus
Games Indoor games and sports Chess Sky Lighting

Discussion starter · #50 ·
Oh my goodness Saki.Girl those invitations are jaw dropping, I would be ecstatic to receive one! Completely immerses you in the theme and the party hasn't even started! I did an Alice in Wonderland theme last year and these were our invitations, now I feel like I need to up my game, lol
View attachment 581923 View attachment 581925
thank you
i love your invites you know i had actual thought of doing some like yours at first then i came up with the ones i did .
love that purple hat

Discussion starter · #51 ·
View attachment 582229

These were really cheap to make with presentation board and construction paper with your creativity you could "goth" them up! Love all your stuff thus far!
you know i made some of these when i did dark Alice in wonderland and for some reason i can not find a pic of them ugh but they looked simalier to this one but i had pumpkin heads on them for face i will make more this year for mad hatter and get pics lol
Art Modern art Visual arts Games Illustration

Discussion starter · #52 ·
41 - 60 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.