Halloween Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I can't find the bottles anywhere. I hope to stop in one or two new stores tomorrow but I'm starting to give up. I don't know if they are just sold out or never had them....

·
Registered
264 Posts
I can't find the bottles anywhere. I hope to stop in one or two new stores tomorrow but I'm starting to give up. I don't know if they are just sold out or never had them....
Clerk told us today that not all stores have stuff or the same stuff. I haven't found stores without lately & all of mine have had most of the same things. As far as the potion bottles, every CVS I've gone to has 1 of each color & that is it.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Clerk told us today that not all stores have stuff or the same stuff. I haven't found stores without lately & all of mine have had most of the same things. As far as the potion bottles, every CVS I've gone to has 1 of each color & that is it.
That doesn’t surprise me. I think last year I drove to all 4 locations near me and another two 30 minutes away to find 1 store with anything more than candy.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I have only checked two CVS's. One hadn't put out Halloween yet, but the other had three purple and two yellow. Just FYI.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Oh wow! So glad i saw the spell bottle post. We went to two cvs stores. They do not all stock the same they told us. Found both bottles that go great with targets plants! BUT check out the witch!! Her detailing is great! And not 1200 like kc brumhilda. Shes 69.00. She is built so nice quality great.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've been looking for this guy from Sarasota to Fort Myers. I can't find him anywhere but I'm seeing him on Instagram and YouTube store walk throughs. Has anyone seen him in FL? If someone finds him and doesn't mind shipping I'm very interested 😅

·
Registered
27 Posts
Screamqueen2012-You got this beautiful witch at CVS for 69.00?

View attachment 720013
[/QUOTE]
Oh wow! So glad i saw the spell bottle post. We went to two cvs stores. They do not all stock the same they told us. Found both bottles that go great with targets plants! BUT check out the witch!! Her detailing is great! And not 1200 like kc brumhilda. Shes 69.00. She is built so nice quality great.

View attachment 720013

·
Registered
27 Posts
Screamqueen 2012--
Did I read your post correctly that you got this beautiful witch at CVS for 69.00???

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
View attachment 720466 I've been looking for this guy from Sarasota to Fort Myers. I can't find him anywhere but I'm seeing him on Instagram and YouTube store walk throughs. Has anyone seen him in FL? If someone finds him and doesn't mind shipping I'm very interested 😅
Looks like he is going to be Meijer too. I was at Meijer today and actually saw the box he was packed in but all the Halloween wasn’t out. I bet one of us midwest people could help out! If they put their merchandise on the shelves!

·
Registered
264 Posts
View attachment 720466 I've been looking for this guy from Sarasota to Fort Myers. I can't find him anywhere but I'm seeing him on Instagram and YouTube store walk throughs. Has anyone seen him in FL? If someone finds him and doesn't mind shipping I'm very interested 😅
I've seen him at every CVS I've gone to in IL. If you have a Meijer by you, saw him there as well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks like he is going to be Meijer too. I was at Meijer today and actually saw the box he was packed in but all the Halloween wasn’t out. I bet one of us midwest people could help out! If they put their merchandise on the shelves!
Yes I saw that he'll be available there but we don't have one in Southwest Florida. That would be so great! I appreciate any help getting him home!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts