Halloween Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I can't find the bottles anywhere. I hope to stop in one or two new stores tomorrow but I'm starting to give up. I don't know if they are just sold out or never had them....

·
Registered
206 Posts
I can't find the bottles anywhere. I hope to stop in one or two new stores tomorrow but I'm starting to give up. I don't know if they are just sold out or never had them....
Clerk told us today that not all stores have stuff or the same stuff. I haven't found stores without lately & all of mine have had most of the same things. As far as the potion bottles, every CVS I've gone to has 1 of each color & that is it.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Clerk told us today that not all stores have stuff or the same stuff. I haven't found stores without lately & all of mine have had most of the same things. As far as the potion bottles, every CVS I've gone to has 1 of each color & that is it.
That doesn’t surprise me. I think last year I drove to all 4 locations near me and another two 30 minutes away to find 1 store with anything more than candy.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I have only checked two CVS's. One hadn't put out Halloween yet, but the other had three purple and two yellow. Just FYI.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Oh wow! So glad i saw the spell bottle post. We went to two cvs stores. They do not all stock the same they told us. Found both bottles that go great with targets plants! BUT check out the witch!! Her detailing is great! And not 1200 like kc brumhilda. Shes 69.00. She is built so nice quality great.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
15 Participants
screamqueen2012
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing